Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

All Disney All The Time

388782_10150415092194905_1668107380_n.jpg

a mere second before my crotch was full of epcot fountain water, and in all my double chin glory :)
Dude!!
Cool shirt logo though.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Excellent embarrassing photos, all.

@AllyBaker3, that pic of you in Mexico is hysterical. :p
@DisneyDebNJ, cute photo, love the 'tude! :cool:
@PREMiERdrum, mimosas are a breakfast drink--no shame in having several before 10am!! :D
@EvilQueen-T, it must be tiresome getting carded everywhere you go. Damn, woman, you don't look old enough to have a 24 year old, never mind a 29 year old! o_O

PhotoPass fotog warned me to keep my sunglasses on because of the extreme glare, but I didn't listen.
Yuck_pre-stitch.jpg

I used the photo tools on their website to try to make the best of it:

Stitch_Yuck.jpg

"Oh, Stitch, that's yucky!"

DisneyDebNJ

Excellent embarrassing photos, all.

@AllyBaker3, that pic of you in Mexico is hysterical. :p
@DisneyDebNJ, cute photo, love the 'tude! :cool:
@PREMiERdrum, mimosas are a breakfast drink--no shame in having several before 10am!! :D
@EvilQueen-T, it must be tiresome getting carded everywhere you go. Damn, woman, you don't look old enough to have a 24 year old, never mind a 29 year old! o_O

PhotoPass fotog warned me to keep my sunglasses on because of the extreme glare, but I didn't listen.
View attachment 28788

I used the photo tools on their website to try to make the best of it:

View attachment 28787
LOVE IT!!!!! LOL

GoalieGirl16

S
I don't have many pics of me, cause it's just me and the kid. This is the best I can do...

She doesn't take many pictures of me, and I'm sure my parents have embarrassing pictures of me at the parks, but I don't have them handy...

Though, there were plenty of times in the making of that video where I felt embarassed...

You try dancing in front of the bus at the hotel with your kid filming and see how people look at you!

Ok that just made me cry like a little girl. I have officially decided that if there is any way to meet up for a minute while we are at the Contemporary at the same time that it MUST happen. You two are awesome!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster

thank you so much but unfortunately i'm stupid enough to live in a college town so just like all my fellow grandma's i'm never carded. i'm just another grandma around here.

Disney_Belle

I was going through an old Photobucket account and I found this little gem. My cousin (left), Stitch and I (right). Stitch saw that we had his "ears" and showed us to put our fingers up to our noses to be Stitch-like (not actually in them like his are lol). And so after that we were left with this awesome, yet disgusting photo.

mecrys.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
S

Ok that just made me cry like a little girl. I have officially decided that if there is any way to meet up for a minute while we are at the Contemporary at the same time that it MUST happen. You two are awesome!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. We have videos for each of our trips since 2010 on my youtube channel, but this one is my favorite (and the only one I actively planned that we would do that had a theme to it of all the trips, the rest are just edits of videos I took on the trip done to music)...

As far as meeting up at Contemporary (or somewhere abouts), I'd be fine with that. Our plan currently is to fly into MCO the night of the first and stay at the hotel at the airport, then take ME early that morning to Contemporary, drop the bags off with Bell Services and hit Magic Kingdom. We dine at CRT at 1:45 (I hope we get "our" table...the two top next to the window that faces the carousel...we didn't get it last year for the first time in 3 years of trips).

Around 6p - 7p, I'm going to suggest to the kid we go check out the hotel pool, which I'm sure the kid won't say no to. She loves pools, and I need to get her out of the park as we have a very early day the next day to catch the Magical Express to Port Canaveral for our cruise. I figure after swimming we'll either do room service or try and catch something at Chef Mickeys (if we can get in) or the Wave.

I want to have be in the room by 9p-ish, so we can catch the Water Electrical Parade and Wishes Fireworks from our room (I'm staying Atrium Club Level, Park View...expensive, but for one night I think worth it since we won't be back to Contemporary anytime soon as a guest). Then, off to bed for her while I double check everything for our trip the following day.

We have Chef Mickeys at 8:45 the next morning, but I am going to show up about 8 and see if they'll seat us. If not, we'll go play in the arcade or go on a penny machine hunt or something...

ME to DCL is supposed to pick us up between 10:30a and 11:30a...

So, it may be a bit tight for a meetup, but not undo-able.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
@englanddg...that video was sooooooo sweet. Your daughter looks like such a sweet, kind person and I loved watching her enjoy so many of the same things I love : )

Thanks! We enjoyed making the video. The kid was really happy to see the finished project. We'd planned it out in advance. I had a lot more dancing footage that didn't make it into this one that I ended up not using for one reason or another (didn't fit the music, bad angle, too shaky, etc...)...so it really wasn't blocked out shot by shot. We just danced all over the place and I picked the ones I liked best that fit the music for the final video.

I have more on my youtube channel for all our trips back to 2010, if you want to check them out.

As far as her being sweet, most of the time she is. She is like any kid though, she has her moods. <grin>

englanddg

One Little Spark...
This takes a touch of explanation to see why it's embarrassing. Two summers ago was the 1st time I took my granddaughter to wdw without another adult with us. She had just turned 7. We'd had a great time mixed with drama...got to epcot then realized park tickets were in the hotel (at the poly), had one day ruined for a case of heat stroke, and the biggie...went out to my car on day 5 of our trip to find that at some point someone had hit it making me over the moon mad since we have to have our name on the little parking paper in the car which shows them i'm a guest at the resort etc...and with all the little security guys running around you'd think one of them could have left a message with the desk...so you can see how this trip was going. SOOOOO I called my husband telling him of all my drama and how great my granddaughter was taking it and he said to book an extra couple of days (one more reason i love him) so we did. The problem was clothes. This pic was on our last (previously unplanned) day there and Yep...those "capris" i'm wearing...pj pants from target!

bbtpirategoofyatpocmk.jpg

Youknow...I've seen worse attire on the parks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom