Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

Meredith

I like Disney, Dr. Who, and Popcorn!

a2.JPG

And apparently I made a good Galahad (is my mouth always open?)

a1.JPG
I am with you on loving docter who!.........and disney

mrdisman

As promised - Shookie the pack mule:

100_3621
The rest of the family was headed for the Astro Orbiters...I can't handle spinners so I took a break and I'm holding everyone's stuff.
Although I look miserable...I'm actually posing for the shot and now your view pleasure.

We just scored those year of a million dreams ears coming off of BTMR so I'm actually pumped as all get out.

enjoy.

See..now this guy is so cool..he could get away with anything...he's rocking those ears...

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
ok...(2005) here's where you can point and laugh BUT i will say this was me (center in black) at my biggest, my weight is back down into the 130s again THANK GOD! But the reason we stopped to take this pic was we were beyond feeling like big fat dorks. We had rented the little speed boats at gf and did about an hour on bay lake. as we came back in windblown and quite honestly, still drippy wet, we passed about 100 people all in very formal wear in the lobby and the bridal party and bride taking pics at the top of the stairs. we felt like big drippy wind blown trolls...so of course we had to take a pic to remind us to NEVER EVER EVER DO IT AGAIN!

asc341

As promised - Shookie the pack mule:

100_3621
The rest of the family was headed for the Astro Orbiters...I can't handle spinners so I took a break and I'm holding everyone's stuff.
Although I look miserable...I'm actually posing for the shot and now your view pleasure.

We just scored those year of a million dreams ears coming off of BTMR so I'm actually pumped as all get out.

enjoy.
This actually made me laugh out loud. The familiar beaten and broken face of so many WDW dads. Hilarious as it is endearing. You go dads!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
This will sound strange, but I'm not comfortable posting pictures of myself on forums. That being said, this is my cat after I got home last trip:
2013-03-02+16.34.44.jpg

Apparently the pillow Dumbo belongs to her now.

this is the only place i've done photos of myself so i totally get it...and having cats myself they completely expect the new things to be theirs lol.

StarWarsGirl

this is the only place i've done photos of myself so i totally get it...and having cats myself they completely expect the new things to be theirs lol.

I post pictures of myself on Facebook, but that's private so that's the only place. Thanks for the understanding. :) The cat, however, may be seen anywhere, and should be seen because she is adorable. It's been four months since we got home and she still thinks it's hers. Found her sleeping on it today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom