Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

mergatroid

OK, we all have them...that pic you go home with and look at and try to figure out if you were drunk or just had your brain clouded with pixie dust. The pics that get taken when you say...no one knows me here anyway lol. So LETS SHARE!

yep...that's me...in the stroller. we were in line for my granddaughter to get pics with the dark wing duck and robin hood crews during the limited time magic week they were out. yes, i was sober but in my defense i wasn't feeling my best and it was one of those few crisp breezy days we get here in florida. i'm usually the one taking pics so i don't show up in many but my granddaughter took this one.
DSC00596_zpsd877190f.jpg

You a Grandma :eek: You look like a teenager. What they been feeding you ;)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
That was brilliant mate. You have a lovely daughter and she seems so happy, you can tell she's a good kid who's been brought up well and is really cared for. Well done and thanks for sharing, you can really feel the happiness from that :)

Thank you. She is my heart. I can't wait until I get to see her again in August. She's gotten very tall!

Alexis

As promised - Shookie the pack mule:

100_3621
The rest of the family was headed for the Astro Orbiters...I can't handle spinners so I took a break and I'm holding everyone's stuff.
Although I look miserable...I'm actually posing for the shot and now your view pleasure.

We just scored those year of a million dreams ears coming off of BTMR so I'm actually pumped as all get out.

enjoy.
You look like you're a pure tourist!

DisneyDebNJ

100_3621
The rest of the family was headed for the Astro Orbiters...I can't handle spinners so I took a break and I'm holding everyone's stuff.
Although I look miserable...I'm actually posing for the shot and now your view pleasure.

We just scored those year of a million dreams ears coming off of BTMR so I'm actually pumped as all get out.

enjoy.
I think I have a pic of Ron basically doing the same thing but he didnt have ears on, just had his sunglasses on his face and my sunglasses on his head LOL

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I think I have a pic of Ron basically doing the same thing but he didnt have ears on, just had his sunglasses on his face and my sunglasses on his head LOL
Hahahaha. Oh god so happy to hear I'm not the only one toting everybody's stuff.

My wife and daughter have 33 changes of clothes in the backpack I carry around -

Sometimes I think..What the he!! am I carrying this around? There is NOTHING in there for me.
Then I think if they got too hot, too cold or wet they'd make me miserable...........and I realize -
everything in that bag IS FOR ME.

DisneyDebNJ

Hahahaha. Oh god so happy to hear I'm not the only one toting everybody's stuff.

My wife and daughter have 33 changes of clothes in the backpack I carry around -

Sometimes I think..What the he!! am I carrying this around? There is NOTHING in there for me.
Then I think if they got too hot, too cold or wet they'd make me miserable...........and I realize -
My God ..... you 2 must be brothers LOLOL

DisneyDebNJ

Enzo, Ron just said you have that *thousand yard Disney Dad stare* and to tell you, he knows that look ..... WELL :confused:

The Mighty Tim

The other day, a photo of me and my brother at EPCOT dated January 1999 was discovered. In this picture, I have the most ridiculous pose with the most ridiculous expression on my face. Seriously, I don't know why this photo was even taken.

Upon discovery of this picture, I urged my mum to put it in the shredder, then put the shredded bits back into the shredder, then to burn whatever was left. Whether this was actually done or not I am not certain.

One thing is for certain; that picture will never see the light of day here!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
The other day, a photo of me and my brother at EPCOT dated January 1999 was discovered. In this picture, I have the most ridiculous pose with the most ridiculous expression on my face. Seriously, I don't know why this photo was even taken.

Upon discovery of this picture, I urged my mum to put it in the shredder, then put the shredded bits back into the shredder, then to burn whatever was left. Whether this was actually done or not I am not certain.

One thing is for certain; that picture will never see the light of day here!

aaaawww...party pooper lol

litaljohn

yeah I gotta find a site to upload things into, I used to have a billion on wrbshots, which says something consiidering how they are long dead servers. this trip my only embarrassing photos are ones that take me from fat guy to somehow me looking so bad it looks like I am a fat guy with an inner tube in his shirt somehow. in the past I've had some classics though including me on RC from all star movies. subsequently there is also a picture of me falling on my face trying to get off.

mousefreak

100_3621

enjoy.

OMG!!! This is the best thing I've seen! Thanks for making me laugh.

lego606

MagicBandit
yeah I gotta find a site to upload things into, I used to have a billion on wrbshots, which says something consiidering how they are long dead servers. this trip my only embarrassing photos are ones that take me from fat guy to somehow me looking so bad it looks like I am a fat guy with an inner tube in his shirt somehow. in the past I've had some classics though including me on RC from all star movies. subsequently there is also a picture of me falling on my face trying to get off.

I've used postimage, it's just not as annoying as the rest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom