Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

rkelly42

Please excuse the quality as I took a picture of this picture with my phone. Not only am I wearing a red and orange hoodie I thought was quite stylish. I'm also terrified on the tower of terror.

photo_zpsa20b2a25.jpg
Guy in the back row wearing a Cubs jersey, now that is embarassing.

ifuhadwings

OK, we all have them...that pic you go home with and look at and try to figure out if you were drunk or just had your brain clouded with pixie dust. The pics that get taken when you say...no one knows me here anyway lol. So LETS SHARE!

yep...that's me...in the stroller. we were in line for my granddaughter to get pics with the dark wing duck and robin hood crews during the limited time magic week they were out. yes, i was sober but in my defense i wasn't feeling my best and it was one of those few crisp breezy days we get here in florida. i'm usually the one taking pics so i don't show up in many but my granddaughter took this one.
DSC00596_zpsd877190f.jpg
Hey! I have that shirt. Mine is over 25 years old!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
This thread is just what I needed today!! Oh and @EvilQueen-T do you sleep in a cryogenic chamber? You have shattered my image of what a grandma looks like!

thank you and i wish lol...i think it's pixie dust, an annual pass, having quit a stressful job a few years ago and luck. to bad a lot of days my body reminds me i am indeed a grandmother lol.

Soarin' Over Pgh

388782_10150415092194905_1668107380_n.jpg

a mere second before my crotch was full of epcot fountain water, and in all my double chin glory :)

This picture is fantastic. LOL

And I totally hate every picture ever that anyone takes of me... there's always more chins that group together in the photo than there really are on my face. :( Where the hell do they come from?

Love the shirt, btw! That's a cool design.

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
This takes a touch of explanation to see why it's embarrassing. Two summers ago was the 1st time I took my granddaughter to wdw without another adult with us. She had just turned 7. We'd had a great time mixed with drama...got to epcot then realized park tickets were in the hotel (at the poly), had one day ruined for a case of heat stroke, and the biggie...went out to my car on day 5 of our trip to find that at some point someone had hit it making me over the moon mad since we have to have our name on the little parking paper in the car which shows them i'm a guest at the resort etc...and with all the little security guys running around you'd think one of them could have left a message with the desk...so you can see how this trip was going. SOOOOO I called my husband telling him of all my drama and how great my granddaughter was taking it and he said to book an extra couple of days (one more reason i love him) so we did. The problem was clothes. This pic was on our last (previously unplanned) day there and Yep...those "capris" i'm wearing...pj pants from target!

bbtpirategoofyatpocmk.jpg

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
This one isn't so much as embarrassing as it was just a little evil queen-ish on my part because of the reason I took it in the first place. I was on the solo trip with my granddaughter and she was feeling like a big girl that vaca so I let her order and pay for her own drink at the dawa bar in AK. She kept making comments like she had to be careful because she might get drunk (from her virgin pina colada). We immediately sent the pic to my son (her dad) to let him know she was buying a round at the bar :rolleyes:.

bborderingpinacoladaatthebar.jpg

Goofyernmost

This picture is fantastic. LOL

And I totally hate every picture ever that anyone takes of me... there's always more chins that group together in the photo than there really are on my face. :( Where the hell do they come from?

Love the shirt, btw! That's a cool design.
For years now I have been trying to decide if cameras lie or mirrors. One or the other does. I always look awful, body and chin wise, in pictures. I have not seen a picture of myself that I was willing to show anyone else in 30 years, yet every morning when I look in the mirror I cannot help but think to myself...man, you are looking good. At this point for my own mental health I am going to assume that cameras are not our friend.:mad:

George

Liker of Things
i HOPE not! I picture you very differently...HAHA

I WAS trying to get my son, who turned around mid pic (back of kids head shot haha), buuuuut got parts of this couple instead....bellybutton...sweat stains and all....lol I've been so tempted to delete it, but I just cant...LOL

200.jpg

I am typically covered in sweat stains. Luckily, almost all are pics are of the kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom