Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
this is my granddaughter on her birthday dinner at bog in january. she'd purchased the sun dress with her own money and insisted on wearing it...but it was cold out so she added the long sleeve top and leggings, insisted on wearing her pink crocs, her birthday button, her blue ribbon for being jr. mayor of main st. usa, a blue mickey flower she attached to a headband, and you can't see it in the pic but a tiara in front of her hair bun. i just decided "no one knows me and she's happy..." and let her wear it all.
DSC00632_zps4e133814.jpg

this one is my granddaughter 2 summers ago on a week long trip. she'd argued with me the night before about going to sleep. i kept telling her if she didn't go to sleep she'd be miserable in the early morning. this is proof i was right lol.
tiredearlymorningatwdw.jpg

this last one is one of my sisters. we did an all girls adult trip for her 40th and it got soooooo cold while we were there and totally unprepared for it so we layered multiple sweatshirts and she added the scarf but kept wearing her tiara like a trooper. we were sooooo cold and hung over in this pic lol.
166119_163425877036192_786052_n.jpg

Tink0102

I don't have many pics of me, cause it's just me and the kid. This is the best I can do...

She doesn't take many pictures of me, and I'm sure my parents have embarrassing pictures of me at the parks, but I don't have them handy...

Though, there were plenty of times in the making of that video where I felt embarassed...

You try dancing in front of the bus at the hotel with your kid filming and see how people look at you!

Smooth dance moves Daddy-O....especially love the dance in front of the bus! I think you and I must have gone to the same dance academy :)

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
i HOPE not! I picture you very differently...HAHA

I WAS trying to get my son, who turned around mid pic (back of kids head shot haha), buuuuut got parts of this couple instead....bellybutton...sweat stains and all....lol I've been so tempted to delete it, but I just cant...LOL

200.jpg

not me phew but i now can't unsee that image...thank you.. :-(

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
Is it ok if I post an embarrassing pic of someone ELSE at the parks???

lol...we call that playing mean girls. sometimes we take a break and people watch but of course that means having time to notice things like people wearing 6 inch heels in the parks, belly flab hanging out...you get the idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom