Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

Britt

As promised - Shookie the pack mule:

100_3621
The rest of the family was headed for the Astro Orbiters...I can't handle spinners so I took a break and I'm holding everyone's stuff.
Although I look miserable...I'm actually posing for the shot and now your view pleasure.

We just scored those year of a million dreams ears coming off of BTMR so I'm actually pumped as all get out.

enjoy.
LOOOOOVE THIS!!! HAHAHAHA and only you could pull of the ears! Haha

ddrongowski

As promised - Shookie the pack mule:

100_3621
The rest of the family was headed for the Astro Orbiters...I can't handle spinners so I took a break and I'm holding everyone's stuff.
Although I look miserable...I'm actually posing for the shot and now your view pleasure.

We just scored those year of a million dreams ears coming off of BTMR so I'm actually pumped as all get out.

enjoy.
YOU!

SHOOIE JONES!

ARE THE MAN!!!!!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
LOOOOOVE THIS!!! HAHAHAHA and only you could pull of the ears! Haha

YOU!

SHOOIE JONES!

ARE THE MAN!!!!!

Haha! Thanks..at least this moment brought joy to others..I can only imagine what the people around me were thinking..."oh there's another dad getting his a$$ kicked by WDW.." little did they know!

Funny thing about those ears..That was 15 minutes after we got those.
That day at the park I was noticing people with those ears. Being the geek that I am..I inquired and I found out they were part of the "million dreams" promotion. They of course could not be purchased and had to be "awarded" to you!

Pretty soon it was like that scene in "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" when EVERYONE had a bike but poor Pee Wee..

Well I had all but given up getting those things when we came off of BTMR and there were dream team CM outside giving them out as we came out of load out! Yes!

I was so happy. Unfortunately I realize now that one of the few pictures of me wearing my 'prized possession' is that beauty of pic you guys are enjoying now. ;)

DimpledDevil18

Here's some of our gems:

This picture from Dinosaur cracks me up. My siblings and I are in the middle row and my brother who actually LOVES dinosaurs looks like he's about to pee himself from fright. I'm at the height of my awkward phase and look pretty taken aback too. My other brother is just like "Really...? Is this supposed to be scary?" And my sister is not even looking lol.

Sorry for the quality on this one. I had to take a picture of the picture, but this was on TOT which we forced my sister who I think was 12 at the time to go on and well... The picture speaks for itself.

Now I want to go through all our old family pictures and search for awkward Disney photos...

fauna

I've posted this on the 70's pic thread, but here we are in 1974. Yep, that's me in the bell bottom floods. And that's my mom in her favorite sunglasses. That's my dad looking oh so thrilled.

I love my mom, but I'm glad I didn't inherit her fashion sense (or lack thereof).

LuLaSue

I don't have many pics of me, cause it's just me and the kid. This is the best I can do...

She doesn't take many pictures of me, and I'm sure my parents have embarrassing pictures of me at the parks, but I don't have them handy...

Though, there were plenty of times in the making of that video where I felt embarassed...

You try dancing in front of the bus at the hotel with your kid filming and see how people look at you!

Your video is priceless! Made me cry happy tears!

PS. Your a great dancer!;)

tracyandalex

I will post about my most embarrassing pic since the actual pic is currently hanging up in my mom's house way far away. We were on TOT (my stomach hates TOT) and I am just about crying with my head in my lap and my arms wrapped around the bar. The part that really makes it funny and embarrassing - my younger sister is sitting next to me screaming with enjoyment with her hands in the air completely loving the ride.
I will likely have another embarrassing TOT pic soon because DD4 can't wait for mommy to take her on TOT now that she is tall enough :(

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
@fauna, those pants are epic, and truly an example of the times. I'm going to guess I'm a few years older than you (I was 11 in '74), and I had a pair of bell bottoms that were dark green with orange turtles printed on them. God help me, I loved them. :oops:

danpam1024

I've posted this on the 70's pic thread, but here we are in 1974. Yep, that's me in the bell bottom floods. And that's my mom in her favorite sunglasses. That's my dad looking oh so thrilled.

I love my mom, but I'm glad I didn't inherit her fashion sense (or lack thereof).

lol- they look so MAD!

cowanfamily

This pic is awesome!

ToyStoryMiss

I like Disney, Dr. Who, and Popcorn!

a2.JPG

And apparently I made a good Galahad (is my mouth always open?)

a1.JPG

LOL love the pics! And YES, Another Doctor Who fan! :D

Plowboy

i HOPE not! I picture you very differently...HAHA

I WAS trying to get my son, who turned around mid pic (back of kids head shot haha), buuuuut got parts of this couple instead....bellybutton...sweat stains and all....lol I've been so tempted to delete it, but I just cant...LOL

200.jpg

OH NO, MY EYES, MY EYES!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom