DTD: The hits just keep on coming...

jt04

Never said you were bashing it, but saying that another run of the mill restaurant will please guests more than what the AC was capable of is laughable.

I don't think it will be a restaurant. Way too small. First they will bulldoze it and then build the restaurant.:zipit:

*runs and hides*

kidding

lazyboy97o

Just because TDO has not sent you an e-mail does not mean nothing is happening. Disney keeps it's cards very close these days. But rest assured, they are making and executing plans.
You say that like you know, but you've said you know absolutely nothing. You keep getting on to people about being emotionally invested in Pleasure Island and/or The Adventurer's Club, but it seems you are the one totally invested in the idea that Disney is tirelessly working away right now. Also, if they're planning and executing right now, that contradicts what you said about them already having a plan.

So why don't the former members and fan base open a venue off site that is similar. Great ideas are great ideas.
Do you know anybody willing to take the risk of investing all that capital and the possibility of facing down Disney's lawyers?

jt04

You say that like you know, but you know absolutely nothing. You keep getting on to people about being emotionally invested in Pleasure Island and/or The Adventurer's Club, but it seems you are the one totally invested in the idea that Disney is tirelessly working away right now. Also, if they're planning and executing right now, that contradicts what you said about them already having a plan.

As long as there is imagination left in the world.......

Do you know anybody willing to take the risk of investing all that capital and the possibility of facing down Disney's lawyers?

No, no I don't. Which is why the show would have to be different....but similar, if you catch my drift

Hope that clears things up.:p

CaptainMichael

Exactly, even if you made it "similar but different" Disney could still potentially sue or cause problems for said entreprenuer. And Disney has very capable lawyers I'm sure.

*back to LSAT prep*

EpcotServo

*wouldn't mind being one of those*:lookaroun:lookaroun:eek::lol:

I'LL take the case!
14546__harvey_l.jpg

lazyboy97o

As long as there is imagination left in the world.......
After predicting that Downtown Disney will follow the lead of others?

What are you laughing at? Its true. Disney could still sue and the investors would have to hire their own set of lawyers. In order to get any of the money back, the investors would have to counter-sue Disney.

Lee

Adventurer
:hammer:
Exactly, even if you made it "similar but different" Disney could still potentially sue or cause problems for said entreprenuer. And Disney has very capable lawyers I'm sure.

*back to LSAT prep*

Example A: Jekyl and Hyde Club.
If I recall correctly, there was a bit of a scuffle over J&H....
Worst case scenario...I'd take a J&H at DTD...but Disney won't go for it.

Crap! I meant to stay out of this black hole of a thread....

jt04

After predicting that Downtown Disney will follow the lead of others?

What are you laughing at? Its true. Disney could still sue and the investors would have to hire their own set of lawyers. In order to get any of the money back, the investors would have to counter-sue Disney.

I was laughing at his "lsat" comment because I thought it was funny.

And I still do......

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom