DTD: The hits just keep on coming...

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Oh, I agree with you that it's obnoxious, but people make comments like that just to get a reaction online.
Yeah, I used to think he was that kind of person too, but as you can see...
I think that's a little unfair, there are better ways to get responses out of people.

I do feel that people pick on Stitch a lot though. I know lots of people who really like him.

The post I did about the DTD version of Kim Possible I think would be a really good fit, but it would probable be better if it was based on the fab five, rather than Stitch. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Easy mistake to make though. Our friend Wilson here is such a Stitch fanboy, it's easy to mistake his insanity with sarcasm.
(No, Wilson, I don't think you're actually insane. I just think you have some absolutely horrible ideas.)

EPCOT Explorer

add this to the doom and gloom of Downtown Disney - rumor is that Planet Hollywood will be shutting down their store on the west side in the coming month, and consolidating it with the restaurant store (which essentially sells the same stuff) that currently is housed outside of their building. Just heard this today. Apparently they want to shut it down before the end of their second quarter (which is the end of June, as their fiscal year ends in December).

Cant say that I'm surprised - that store was never packed, and rarely did I ever see anybody purchase anything there. If this does go, and Starbilia's goes as well (as rumored), its going to be a very empty West Side.
That's a shame. The building looks amazing at night.:eek:
paint it silver and make it a sse restaurant.:lol::lookaroun

71jason

Original Poster
No, not the restuarant, the creeper crocodile/alligator/dinosaur store outside of it near the parking lot

I thought that was the main store; I assumed the rumor referred to the other DTD store, in between Starbillas and the magnet store. It has seemed redundant for years (with the DHS store, that's 3 stores on property selling merchandise for a brand that peaked at least a decade ago).

But yeah, if that goes with Starbillas, will leave the West Side feeling very empty.

CaptainMichael

I thought that was the main store; I assumed the rumor referred to the other DTD store, in between Starbillas and the magnet store. It has seemed redundant for years (with the DHS store, that's 3 stores on property selling merchandise for a brand that peaked at least a decade ago).

But yeah, if that goes with Starbillas, will leave the West Side feeling very empty.

Oh, 10-4...guess I was thinking there was a store inside the restaurant also. Guess I forgot about the one by Starbillas.

JWG

add this to the doom and gloom of Downtown Disney - rumor is that Planet Hollywood will be shutting down their store on the west side in the coming month, and consolidating it with the restaurant store (which essentially sells the same stuff) that currently is housed outside of their building. Just heard this today. Apparently they want to shut it down before the end of their second quarter (which is the end of June, as their fiscal year ends in December).

Cant say that I'm surprised - that store was never packed, and rarely did I ever see anybody purchase anything there. If this does go, and Starbilia's goes as well (as rumored), its going to be a very empty West Side.

Planet Hollywood had a location other than their restaurant? I didn't even know...

Captain Chaos

Ok, how do you think Bobby Flay's Burger Palace would go over in DTD? Maybe in West Side, not PI.... I ate at one the other day and the burgers are awesome... Doesn't make much sense with McDonald's there, but, the two places aren't even in the same class...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom