Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

figmentmom

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Well, my dad quit smoking by switching to chewing tobacco. :lol: and :hurl: That stuff was NASTY. But he quit tobacco by chewing gum... I dunno if that would help you at all. (Not nicotine gum, just regular chewing gum)

My mother told me she gained 20 pounds after college by eating rolls of Lifesavers instead of smoking! So, don't do that...

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Just remembered that my youngest will be having her Birthday Party at the Fairfield Aquatic Center on June 19, so I could stand to drop a few more between now and then. That being said, I will probably avaoid the donut thread as to reduce the temptation. I have already chipped a tooth on the monitor.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
*sets down a bucket of lard and a 20lb bag of flour in the thread*

Have fun gang! :lol: :sohappy: ;)

tigsmom

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Just remembered that my youngest will be having her Birthday Party at the Fairfield Aquatic Center on June 19, so I could stand to drop a few more between now and then. That being said, I will probably avaoid the donut thread as to reduce the temptation. I have already chipped a tooth on the monitor.

Katie's having her Sweet 16 on June 19th...Harry Potter at the movies then off to Olive Garden for dinner. :hammer: 10 teenagers (7 girls & 3 boys). Is it too late to take up drinking?

tigsmom

Originally posted by DMC-12
*sets down a bucket of lard and a 20lb bag of flour in the thread*

Have fun gang! :lol: :sohappy: ;)

*mixes lard & flour and spreads it all over Jer's shiny, new Caddie* :D

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
Is it too late to take up drinking?

My sister is doing the Adkins and is a big fan of the Seagrams and Diet Coke. So the short answer to your question is, No, it is never too late, but the hidden answer is Gary.

tigsmom

Originally posted by JBSLJames
My sister is doing the Adkins and is a big fan of the Seagrams and Diet Coke. So the short answer to your question is, No, it is never too late, but the hidden answer is Gary.

Gary, and his generous donation. **walks the straight & narrow**

speck76

I feel fantastic. I actually got some sleep last night, about 7 hours, so I am not so tired today (Sunday night I only got 1.5 hours). Cigarette cravings have been non-existant, which is making life easier.

tigsmom

Originally posted by speck76
I feel fantastic. I actually got some sleep last night, about 7 hours, so I am not so tired today (Sunday night I only got 1.5 hours). Cigarette cravings have been non-existant, which is making life easier.

Insomnia? Been going thru that lately, too. Stressed? (more so than usual?)

speck76

Originally posted by tigsmom
Insomnia? Been going thru that lately, too. Stressed? (more so than usual?)

A little stressed, no more than ususal. I have had insomnia all of my life. I am on my umpteenth drug (Ambien) to try and help. It works well, but can only be taken for small periods of time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom