Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I would be in, but with surgery looming in January, I'm sure I'll have to lay off of working out at least for awhile.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Okay, here's mine.:lookaroun

Who's in for June 1st?:eek:

101_0249.jpg
Are you wearing spandex??:lookaroun

:lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Great picture Brad..:)

You have a gorgeous family..:)

Great picture Gary..I think you are a cutie..:)

:eek:

Thanks!

. . . but "cute" doesn't cut it when you're trying to maintain your status as a "trophy husband".

If I can't rock her world, I may have to start looking for work.:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

:eek:

Thanks!

. . . but "cute" doesn't cut it when you're trying to maintain your status as a "trophy husband".

If I can't rock her world, I may have to start looking for work.:lookaroun
:lol::ROFLOL:

Well you are still working on it..and cute is just the beginning..

You have cute..then hot..then sexy..then you have stud..:D

You are on your way...;)

scorp111

So is anyone else going to post, or should I just make the donation?

I've got me and Scott in for June 1st so far. Anyone else interested?

I will try to find a suitable picture to get up :shrug:

I am also in for June 1st, and it is time to get serious.

I just booked an 8 day cruise for next Thanksgiving.... That is my target. :cool:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Are you wearing spandex??:lookaroun

:lol:

:lookarounNo . . .

. . . but when your a$$ is as fat as mine, I guess you can make any shorts look like spandex.:eek:

I will try to find a suitable picture to get up :shrug:

I am also in for June 1st, and it is time to get serious.

I just booked an 8 day cruise for next Thanksgiving.... That is my target. :cool:

Okay! I'll hold off on sending the donation, but we should be at least over $300 total now.:sohappy:

And that gives us at least me, you and Scott for June . . .

. . . time to start working.:lookaroun

MouseMadness

Ok, I'm in :shrug: :lol:

Keep in mind I'll be moving again in June :lookaroun :hammer:

First order of business is probably to get in to get this ankle checked and healthy. *sigh*

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Thanks, Gary.

What is the criteria for the amount donated?

For each round, I just make a list of everyone who says they'll post a photo on the date we choose. For everyone who actually follows through and posts, I donate $10 to the Make-a-Wish foundation.

The idea is to give some motivation and hopefully the idea that we'll have to post a photo motivates us to lose the weight we need so that we'll be comfortable posting a photo.

After several rounds, I've sent in $310 (so 31 photos total).We've been sort of dwindling, but as long as anyone is interested, I'll probably keep doing it.

I really need to lose some weight, so I'll try to put some serious work in to being in shape by June. Hopefully (if I can get past the shin-splints) the running will help me.

scorp111

For each round, I just make a list of everyone who says they'll post a photo on the date we choose. For everyone who actually follows through and posts, I donate $10 to the Make-a-Wish foundation.

The idea is to give some motivation and hopefully the idea that we'll have to post a photo motivates us to lose the weight we need so that we'll be comfortable posting a photo.

After several rounds, I've sent in $310 (so 31 photos total).We've been sort of dwindling, but as long as anyone is interested, I'll probably keep doing it.

I really need to lose some weight, so I'll try to put some serious work in to being in shape by June.

Since I bailed last time (by my inaction), I am really trying to focus right now. For those that remember, I lost 40+ pounds in the first half of 07, only to get quite sidetracked during the 2nd half of the year. I really lost focus with a promotion at work, eating out way too often, and moving twice. I certainly didn't erase all of the hard work, but about half of it.

My goal for 08 is to really get in better shape, and not just focus on the lbs. On that note, I did buy Bowflex home gym last week, and am off to a pretty decent start. :)

I have a couple of WDW trips in the 1st half of the year, and an 8 day cruise next November as focal points:lol:

songbird

OK, I know I'm coming to this thread very late in the game, but could someone indulge me and explain to me about make a wish and the photos?

I'm currently following weight watchers, I need to lose quite a bit to reach goal, and if there's something I can do to help make a wish whil I'm going through this...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom