Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

Aurora_25

We have a couple before pictures and the after ones will be coming soon :) Our trip to Disney this coming week will provide tons of Pictures with Paul in them since I am not sharing my camera with him.....:lookaroun:lookaroun What?? I'm paying for it.....:D

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Im fully recovered from the surgery and getting more and more energy every day. I can do things like yard work now and not be dog tired. In fact, it gets me wired and I have problems falling asleep the evenings that I do any type of strenuous activity.

Im in the learning stages of what I can and can not eat. Example, on my way back from El Paso I stopped in San Antonio and grabbed 1/2 pound of beef fajitas from Taco Cabana to eat on the road. No problems whatsoever. The next day I ordered beef fajita from one of the local resteraunts and it didnt sit well with me at all. I guess it was what the beef was marinated in.

I am finding that I crave nothing but water and milk to drink. No longer even care about soda or tea. I really like yogurt and cheese now and dont really want anything fried. I could eat salad and scallops every meal I think.

Done with the rambling. :ROFLOL:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We have a couple before pictures and the after ones will be coming soon :) Our trip to Disney this coming week will provide tons of Pictures with Paul in them since I am not sharing my camera with him.....:lookaroun:lookaroun What?? I'm paying for it.....:D

For all that are concerned, I have already set things straight in the 'matata household about using the camera.....thats just how I role. :lookaroun

I actually asked real nice and she said yes. :ROFLOL:

tigsmom

Im fully recovered from the surgery and getting more and more energy every day. I can do things like yard work now and not be dog tired. In fact, it gets me wired and I have problems falling asleep the evenings that I do any type of strenuous activity.

Im in the learning stages of what I can and can not eat. Example, on my way back from El Paso I stopped in San Antonio and grabbed 1/2 pound of beef fajitas from Taco Cabana to eat on the road. No problems whatsoever. The next day I ordered beef fajita from one of the local resteraunts and it didnt sit well with me at all. I guess it was what the beef was marinated in.

I am finding that I crave nothing but water and milk to drink. No longer even care about soda or tea. I really like yogurt and cheese now and dont really want anything fried. I could eat salad and scallops every meal I think.

Done with the rambling. :ROFLOL:

:sohappy:

Keep up the good work! And surprising how the healthy food sneaks up on ya, huh? :lol:

WildcatDen

Hey Mad. Giving the South Beach another shot. 1 week in and 10 pounds lighter. Who knows, maybe I will stick with it this time. Initially, just wanted to lose a few prior to our trip. With the Dining Plan, I may feel a bit of pressure (from myself) to "Get my money's worth".

Anywho, a good first week. Let's see how the second one shakes out. Going to try and add in some Cardio on the eliptical and some weight training as well.

Good luck all!!!

tigsmom

Hey Mad. Giving the South Beach another shot. 1 week in and 10 pounds lighter. Who knows, maybe I will stick with it this time. Initially, just wanted to lose a few prior to our trip. With the Dining Plan, I may feel a bit of pressure (from myself) to "Get my money's worth".

Anywho, a good first week. Let's see how the second one shakes out. Going to try and add in some Cardio on the eliptical and some weight training as well.

Good luck all!!!

That exercise will be a big addition. I find I can stick to my diet just fine, but if I don't exercise religiously (and I seem to have a problem with that :lookaroun ) the weight just won't move. I live in a vicious circle... the medicine makes me hold the weight, but I can't get off of them until I lose weight. :brick:

You had decent success with SB last time so hopefully you will see fast results. :wave:

MouseMadness

Mad, we need to find our middle ground :lol: I have no problem working out, but I am so bad about watching what I eat. :eek:

Waiting to get rid of a nasty chest cold so I CAN start working out again now. *sigh* First the cankle, now the cold... it's as if the universe is saying "Go ahead! Be lazy!"

:lookaroun

MouseMadness

Page five!? *shakes head* Tsk tsk

but with good reason :lookaroun

Gary, I'm sooooooooooo out for this one :lol: Between the kids and the cankle :lookaroun I haven't been working out consistently for 2 months :eek:

As soon as the new insurance kicks in, I think a trip to the orthopaedic surgeon is in order... maybe. I dunno *sigh* I hate going to the doctor :lol: :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Ummmm . . .:lookaroun

Hmmmmmm . . . :lookaroun

Ohhhhhh . . .:lookaroun

Are we still doing this? I guess if anybody else is still in, I'll post.

I'm a big fat pig at the moment, but that's your problem, isn't it?

I mean I have to look at myself every day anyhow.:lookaroun

Computer Magic

Page five!? *shakes head* Tsk tsk

but with good reason :lookaroun

Gary, I'm sooooooooooo out for this one :lol: Between the kids and the cankle :lookaroun I haven't been working out consistently for 2 months :eek:

As soon as the new insurance kicks in, I think a trip to the orthopaedic surgeon is in order... maybe. I dunno *sigh* I hate going to the doctor :lol: :lookaroun
then how do you put up with Andy :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom