Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

then how do you put up with Andy :lookaroun

I see him in a strictly non-professional capacity
smilie_naughty.gif

:lookaroun

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'm still in - I didn't hit my goal. I had dropped 19 pounds...then went to disney. I'm currently sitting at about 15 pounds down. I'll post a picture on the 1st of a family portrait we just had done, which shows where I'm at now.

scorp111

Ummmm . . .:lookaroun

Hmmmmmm . . . :lookaroun

Ohhhhhh . . .:lookaroun

Are we still doing this? I guess if anybody else is still in, I'll post.

I'm a big fat pig at the moment, but that's your problem, isn't it?

I mean I have to look at myself every day anyhow.:lookaroun

You wrote exactly what I have been thinking!

Canada and the two moves have not been good to me:shrug:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'm still in - I didn't hit my goal. I had dropped 19 pounds...then went to disney. I'm currently sitting at about 15 pounds down. I'll post a picture on the 1st of a family portrait we just had done, which shows where I'm at now.

As long as at least one other person posts, I'll post (and that will take us over $300 total).

. . . but it's not going to be pretty.:lookaroun

. . . and I'll probably keep my shirt on.:lookaroun

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
As long as at least one other person posts, I'll post (and that will take us over $300 total).

. . . but it's not going to be pretty.:lookaroun

. . . and I'll probably keep my shirt on.:lookaroun

yeah, me too....If I'd post pictures from September, I was on a heavy ab workout routine and was starting to get a 6-pack....then I got lazy and it went back away. I'm gonna go hard after christmas again with the pilates, as they gave me the most results.

MouseMadness

Pilates are sooooooooooo awesome *thumbs*

They are about the only way I get my back to stop hurting after having a baby :lol: :lookaroun

Seriously... so so so good for you.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
As promised...family picture

Final toll - Down 15 pounds...now weighing in at 160. I was as low as 155 at one point.

family_picture.jpg

SpongeScott

Brad--nice picture! You have a beautiful family!

As for me, I've dropped 20 pounds. No secret here--just running and eating anything I want! I didn't know I could eat a bowl of Blue Bell strawberry ice cream and drop the pounds. :lol: I'm now down to 215. :sohappy:

tigsmom

Brad--nice picture! You have a beautiful family!

As for me, I've dropped 20 pounds. No secret here--just running and eating anything I want! I didn't know I could eat a bowl of Blue Bell strawberry ice cream and drop the pounds. :lol: I'm now down to 215. :sohappy:
\

angry2.gif
palizaconsilla7eo.gif

:lookaroun

MouseMadness

I dunno what to say... :shrug:

I guess, at this point, I'm pretty happy with my body. I mean, it isn't perfect (whose is) but most of the imperfections are pregnancy related.

I think I'll have to re-think how to approach this, and maybe instead of weight loss goals, set fitness goals for myself.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
So is anyone else going to post, or should I just make the donation?

I've got me and Scott in for June 1st so far. Anyone else interested?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom