Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MKCP 1985

Do you want to add me to the list for February 1? My weight loss goal is relatively modest at this point, but I need the motivation to finish it and maintain it. As of this morning, I have seven stubborn pounds that I want to lose. They have staked their claim to my midsection and have told me they aren't going to go away without a fight. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MKCP 1985 said:
Do you want to add me to the list for February 1? My weight loss goal is relatively modest at this point, but I need the motivation to finish it and maintain it. As of this morning, I have seven stubborn pounds that I want to lose. They have staked their claim to my midsection and have told me they aren't going to go away without a fight. :lol:

Cool! I just modified my signature. I'm hoping to lose a minimum 20 pounds between now and Feb. 1st. Time to get serious.

lunalovegoddess

barnum42 said:
Afraid I've not been good on the diet - those Chinese buffets I've been to with my GF have not helped either.

However, a deal is a deal and despite my camera playing up and the Internet going down, the slightly blurry Gumbie in the middle is the current state of play :wave:

yikrz9.jpg

*loses it*:lol:
lunalovegoddess has gotten too much sun.
And now she has gone round the bend
I'm mad as a hatter, barmy, loony, touched in the head...
you name it... After seeing the Gumbies, I have officially gone crazy.

MouseMadness

Computer Magic said:
What !!! no Mousemadness

No, I'll be in. I'm dropping out for this time though. :eek: I feel like such a quitter! But I'm just in a bad way right now. :lol: Too much has gone on in the past 5 or 6 weeks that has helped me make excuses for eating bad and being lazy. :eek:

But all that's going to be changing now. Well, it damn well better be, at any rate. :mad:

:wave: :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
No, I'll be in. I'm dropping out for this time though. :eek: I feel like such a quitter! But I'm just in a bad way right now. :lol: Too much has gone on in the past 5 or 6 weeks that has helped me make excuses for eating bad and being lazy. :eek:

But all that's going to be changing now. Well, it damn well better be, at any rate. :mad:

:wave: :lol:

That's okay. I added you to Feb. 1st;)

I'll make the donation now.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
barnum42 said:
Guess I can't mess up my 100% attendance thus far. Put me down for another Gumbie :wave:

Cool! I just added you.

Anyone else? I'm hoping we can get at least 6 people to post this time so wee can get to $300 total. We've got more than that now, but it seems like we can only get about half to post at best.

Is everyone being good? February seems like it's far away, but the more effort you put in now, the less you'll need the last couple weeks of January.

Disneybird

As a former Judd myself (maiden name), I couldn't pass up this thread. I did the South Beach 2 years ago and it was great, but I've certainly backslid since. Put me on your list. Besides I can't let my daughter (Popsicletrees) get the best of me.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
hakunamatata said:
Hello all. I was told that since I was now officially dieting, I had to frequent this thread.

:wave:

:wave: I saw in the other thread you're starting a new diet. Let us know how it's going!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Disneybird said:
As a former Judd myself (maiden name), I couldn't pass up this thread. I did the South Beach 2 years ago and it was great, but I've certainly backslid since. Put me on your list. Besides I can't let my daughter (Popsicletrees) get the best of me.

:sohappy: I'll add you and welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom