Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

Disnut said:
What kind of cracker?

Sorry for the late reply, I've been gone. :lol: I think they're those keebler townhouse crackers... the rectangular ones. I"m not sure how they tasted, because I forgot them in my car for a couple days, and I didn't think it'd be a good idea to eat them. :lookaroun :eek:

I somehow picked up a chest cold while at the lake this weekend, so when I'm feeling a bit better, my picture will be up.

you guys look great! :sohappy:

barnum42

Afraid I've not been good on the diet - those Chinese buffets I've been to with my GF have not helped either.

However, a deal is a deal and despite my camera playing up and the Internet going down, the slightly blurry Gumbie in the middle is the current state of play :wave:

yikrz9.jpg

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Cool! I've updated my sig. I'll wait at least another week to send the donation in to see if we can get a few more.

Should we set a new date, or just forget it? I've still got weight to lose, so I was thinking of trying again for Feb 1st if anyone else is interested.

mrtoad

garyhoov said:
Cool! I've updated my sig. I'll wait at least another week to send the donation in to see if we can get a few more.

Should we set a new date, or just forget it? I've still got weight to lose, so I was thinking of trying again for Feb 1st if anyone else is interested.

I promise, I will do mine tomorrow. My wife had me painting all weekend and I did not get any free time.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
mrtoad said:
I promise, I will do mine tomorrow. My wife had me painting all weekend and I did not get any free time.

:sohappy: If we get you and Christy, that will bring us up to at least $50 for this round and $250 total since we started.

If there's anyone else who is going to post but hasn't, let us know. I'll send the donation in after we're pretty sure we've got everyone who's going to.

mrtoad

OK, I promised (sorry so late) so here it goes:

Before shot. Taken last Summer I was 262.

80034444-L.jpg

After shot. Weigh 236 today.

80034437-L.jpg

I have been stuck in s holding pattern. I really need to step it up somehow. I was saving for a spinning bike but never saved enough. We have been dumping money on top of money into our money pitt, I mean house this year which has prevented me from doing it. I really don't like charging anything that I can't pay for when the bill comes.

I am in for the next round as well.

tigsmom

mrtoad said:

80034444-L.jpg

80034437-L.jpg

I have been stuck in s holding pattern. I really need to step it up somehow. I was saving for a spinning bike but never saved enough. We have been dumping money on top of money into our money pitt, I mean house this year which has prevented me from doing it. I really don't like charging anything that I can't pay for when the bill comes.

Looking good! :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
mrtoad said:

80034444-L.jpg

80034437-L.jpg

:sohappy: Impressive progress! I'll update my sig.

That gives us $40 and Christy should make $50.

MKCP 1985

That is a great before and after shot, Mike! Good to know you aren't the only photographer in the house. :p Great job on the weight loss!

mrtoad

Thanks all. Not as far a long as I would like but still a dent.

Actually I am the only photographer in the family. The first one I handed my camera to someone to take the shot. The second one I set up on a table. For whatever reason my wife never takes photos. I have only a few shots of myself to leave behind to prove I was here. :lol:

DarkImage4

378.7 to 376.7 2 weeks ago...
Then 376.7 to 374.6 over the past 2 weeks including 6 days & 5 nights in WDW!!!

WOW...I lost weight eating EVERYTHING on the dining plan, and I mean everything. Plus, when I tested my sugars, they were the lowest they've been in months. All I need to do is move to WDW to be healthly AND eat great.

tigsmom

DarkImage4 said:
378.7 to 376.7 2 weeks ago...
Then 376.7 to 374.6 over the past 2 weeks including 6 days & 5 nights in WDW!!!

WOW...I lost weight eating EVERYTHING on the dining plan, and I mean everything. Plus, when I tested my sugars, they were the lowest they've been in months. All I need to do is move to WDW to be healthly AND eat great.

I keep telling my DH that also! :lol:

I believe its all the exercise, plus the great mood WDW puts you in that does the trick! Congratulations and keep up the good work! :sohappy:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
You guys are looking great. Im jealous. I need to do something to lose all this "self pity" weight I have gained over the last year or so.

If you guys decide to do another round, I would definetly be in for it. Maybe this is the motivation I need. Who knows!

What is with the money domation thing? (Sorry, I am too lazy to go hunting back through all of the pages of this thread to find the answer:eek: )

tigsmom

tiggerific418 said:
You guys are looking great. Im jealous. I need to do something to lose all this "self pity" weight I have gained over the last year or so.

If you guys decide to do another round, I would definetly be in for it. Maybe this is the motivation I need. Who knows!

What is with the money domation thing? (Sorry, I am too lazy to go hunting back through all of the pages of this thread to find the answer:eek: )

Join us! :wave:

Gary so generously offered to donate money to charity for everyone who agreed to post their picture and followed thru. I don't think that any of us are near our goals (I know I'm not, I seem to be going backwards) so I think another round will probably be in order.

This is a great place for info & support so dive right on in!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Cool! I'm thinking February 2nd for the next date. I didn't know if anybody would be interested, but it looks like we may have some new ones.

I'm still waiting for Christy (and anyone else who still might post) before closing this one out. So far, we've sent $200 to the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and this round will take us to at least $240. Hopefully next round will take us to over $300.

tigsmom

garyhoov said:
Cool! I'm thinking February 2nd for the next date. I didn't know if anybody would be interested, but it looks like we may have some new ones.

I'm still waiting for Christy (and anyone else who still might post) before closing this one out. So far, we've sent $200 to the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and this round will take us to at least $240. Hopefully next round will take us to over $300.

With Christy between homes it may be hard for her to post a picture. And I haven't seen Rain around in ages.

DarkImage4

Hey Gary,

What do I need to send to be posted?

Lemme know! ANything for a great cause!

garyhoov said:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
DarkImage4 said:
Hey Gary,

What do I need to send to be posted?

Lemme know! ANything for a great cause!

Nothing. I'll just add you to my sig as soon as I close this one out, and if you post a photo on Feb. 1st (I'm not sure why I said the 2nd, must be thinking groundhog day), I'll send $10 for you and everybody else who posts.

Let's see, it looks like we've got:

Me
Darkimage
Mrtoad
Tiggerific418
Popsicletrees

So far for Feb. 1st. Did I miss anybody or anybody else want me to add them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom