Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
2 possibilities.

1) It is, and just imagine where you'd be if you didn't do it. :eek: :lookaroun (j/k! :lol: :lookaroun )

2) You're not doing it enough!

:p

Hmmmm . . .

*goes to get soda. Pauses to inspect a particularly interesting spot of cat vomit on the way back*

You may . . .

*goes to check laundry. Runs into Ryan and moons him just for the heck of it.*

have a . . .

*takes a cup of tea to Linda. Checks laundry*

point there.

WDWScottieBoy

I know it's rare that I'm on here anymore (with work and school both full-time) I feel that I have no life anymore. Go ahead and put me down for Feb 1 and I'll do my very best to keep up on this one. I need to start losing weight for the wedding (although it's not for anouther 1.5 year, always good to have a head start).

As of right now, I'm still keeping around 180, but want to get down to 155 for where I used to be. So.....COUNT ME IN! :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:
I know it's rare that I'm on here anymore (with work and school both full-time) I feel that I have no life anymore. Go ahead and put me down for Feb 1 and I'll do my very best to keep up on this one. I need to start losing weight for the wedding (although it's not for anouther 1.5 year, always good to have a head start).

As of right now, I'm still keeping around 180, but want to get down to 155 for where I used to be. So.....COUNT ME IN! :D

Cool! I just added you.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Blizzards for everyone!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :slurp:

blizzard_twix.jpg

:lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
garyhoov said:
:wave: I saw in the other thread you're starting a new diet. Let us know how it's going!
Heather says she misses you and she wishes there were more gentlemen in the world just like you.

I personally am revolted by that thought, but you know, what the hey...:lookaroun :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
hakunamatata said:
Heather says she misses you and she wishes there were more gentlemen in the world just like you.

I personally am revolted by that thought, but you know, what the hey...:lookaroun :D

So in other words . . . you're honest and Heather is a nasty liar.:p

Tell her "hi" and to please stop her slanderous claims.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
garyhoov said:

This is Heather :) I know, I haven't been on here in forever and honestly, I forgot my password (duh!!) Anyway, I have no idea what slanderous talk you speak of. All I say is that you were very nice when I met you in person and you kept me sane on that HORRIBLE subway ride with all those crazy people....or were we the crazy people :veryconfu :veryconfu

Anyway, Hi!!! Oh, and I am on the diet thing with Paul- eventually those 20 lbs will come off!! :lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

hakunamatata said:
This is Heather :) I know, I haven't been on here in forever and honestly, I forgot my password (duh!!) Anyway, I have no idea what slanderous talk you speak of. All I say is that you were very nice when I met you in person and you kept me sane on that HORRIBLE subway ride with all those crazy people....or were we the crazy people :veryconfu :veryconfu

Anyway, Hi!!! Oh, and I am on the diet thing with Paul- eventually those 20 lbs will come off!! :lol:
the only crazy guy i remember was the one singing Barry Manilow
:lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
garyhoov said:

Being revolted has nothing to do with the truth of a statement.....:lol:

I am the nasty lier in the family.:lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
the only crazy guy i remember was the one singing Barry Manilow
:lol:
If I remember correctly- we all ended up singing Barry Manilow so that I would not start hitting people in order to get them away from me.....But I could be mistaken- Claustrophobia sometimes changes my perspective on things....:lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

hakunamatata said:
Oh my goodness. :eek:

Dont I know you? :D

I don't believe so...and I don't like people stalking me either. :animwink: I was just thinking of you guys today...miss ya!

And now that I live a whole 2.2 miles away from the WDW gate, I can even get my exercise just walking/jogging to the parks! :sohappy: :lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
I don't believe so...and I don't like people stalking me either. :animwink: I was just thinking of you guys today...miss ya!

And now that I live a whole 2.2 miles away from the WDW gate, I can even get my exercise just walking/jogging to the parks! :sohappy: :lol:
Well, Heather and I are on the countdown to a January pilgramige to WDW. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
hakunamatata said:

That was the old "Hit you in a head with a hammer so you'll forget about the pain in your leg." technique.:king: :lookaroun

Aurora_25

garyhoov said:
That was the old "Hit you in a head with a hammer so you'll forget about the pain in your leg." technique.:king: :lookaroun
True, but you never used it so you are still a good guy :D :lol:

(I remembered my password!! :D )

WDWScottieBoy

hakunamatata said:
Well, Heather and I are on the countdown to a January pilgramige to WDW. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Not good enough, needs to be earlier. What happened to the Oct/Nov trip...or is that for Heather and the gals?

I'm working on my Theme Park Diet right now...just go out and sweat like all heck and walk around the parks. Of course, standing at work in my 50 lb suit is good as well!

Aurora_25

WDWScottieBoy said:
Not good enough, needs to be earlier. What happened to the Oct/Nov trip...or is that for Heather and the gals?

I'm working on my Theme Park Diet right now...just go out and sweat like all heck and walk around the parks. Of course, standing at work in my 50 lb suit is good as well!
He decided to come in January instead since Vacation time is on high demand for him right now (LOL) So, we will be coming for about 10 or 11 days in January....You can hang out with us crazies all you want (or when you can) no kids though.....

Walking around in the heat- I can relate, I think I am getting a workout going in and out of the grocery store because right when I get out of the car I am sweating- does that count???

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Aurora_25 said:
He decided to come in January instead since Vacation time is on high demand for him right now (LOL) So, we will be coming for about 10 or 11 days in January....You can hang out with us crazies all you want (or when you can) no kids though.....

Walking around in the heat- I can relate, I think I am getting a workout going in and out of the grocery store because right when I get out of the car I am sweating- does that count???
Hey, I know you. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom