Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

mrtoad

That had my plan as well to really go at it hard the last few weeks before the deadline and we are almost there and go at it hard did not happen. So if it did not happen this time, I am fooling myself that during a two week extention I would go at it hard.

Now back to my chips... :cry:

MouseMadness said:
I know. :eek:

But I was hoping I could maybe crash diet a pound or two of water away :lol: j/k :lookaroun

Here's been my diet the past 3 days:

Breakfast: Donuts
Lunch: Fast food
Dinner: pizza

and of course since the experts recommend 6 minimeals as opposed to 3 large ones, I supplement this with random snacking... on twinkies and freezer pops.

:eek:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I just took a photo to see how it would look. . .

Same old fatty fat. :( I know I've lost some weight, but it's such a small amount considering how much I still have to lose that it doesn't look like I've made any progress.

Oh well.

Disnut

garyhoov said:
I just took a photo to see how it would look. . .

Same old fatty fat. :( I know I've lost some weight, but it's such a small amount considering how much I still have to lose that it doesn't look like I've made any progress.

Oh well.

Just keep on trying. It's tough but you can do it.:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Disnut said:
Just keep on trying. It's tough but you can do it.:wave:

Thanks!:)

I'm making progress. I can feel it in my clothes and see it on the scales, but when I compare photos, it just looks the same.:brick:

Disnut

garyhoov said:
Thanks!:)

I'm making progress. I can feel it in my clothes and see it on the scales, but when I compare photos, it just looks the same.:brick:

Same here and then I hate myself for wanting to splurge on a day. Then I look at the scales and its baack.

MouseMadness

So you're all not crash dieting away 2 pounds of water either? :veryconfu

Hurray, let's start 4th of July celebrating early then. I've been cooking all afternoon... recipes from Paula Deen's cookbook :eek: :eek:

I just took a cracker, put on grated parmesan cheese, wrapped it in bacon, and baked it. Paula says this is a good idea. :lookaroun

:slurp:

Disnut

MouseMadness said:
So you're all not crash dieting away 2 pounds of water either? :veryconfu

Hurray, let's start 4th of July celebrating early then. I've been cooking all afternoon... recipes from Paula Deen's cookbook :eek: :eek:

I just took a cracker, put on grated parmesan cheese, wrapped it in bacon, and baked it. Paula says this is a good idea. :lookaroun

:slurp:

What kind of cracker?

popsicletrees

After not working out in over a week I just did 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill which means I haven't lost any endurance :sohappy: ! Now it is just surviving this weekend. I'm going to Dollywood. I've promised myself to stay away from the kettle corn!

DarkImage4

Ok folks....I'm heading to the world starting tomorrow...yes, I am goignto cheat....not too norribly but it IS my vacation :goodnevil .

Anyways...talk to you all again after the 7th!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
DarkImage4 said:
Ok folks....I'm heading to the world starting tomorrow...yes, I am goignto cheat....not too norribly but it IS my vacation :goodnevil .

Anyways...talk to you all again after the 7th!

I never count calories or dollars when I'm on vacation.

Have a great time!:wave:

crazycalf

184.8 basically the same at dec.
I still would like to lose like 5 lbs but i'm pretty happy around 185 too.

site1053.jpg

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
crazycalf said:
184.8 basically the same at dec.
I still would like to lose like 5 lbs but i'm pretty happy around 185 too.

site1053.jpg

:sohappy: Looking good!

I guess I better upload mine. Best to just get it over with like ripping off a band-aid.:lookaroun

MKCP 1985

probably the weekend - and a holiday weekend at that.

Congrats to all who have stuck to it to this point (yesterday actually).

I am still at 11 pounds - kind of stuck - but glad to be this far at least.

cheers to you, crazycalf and Gary. Keep the faith!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom