Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

Aurora_25

hakunamatata said:
Hey, I know you. :wave:
Who?? Me???? Nah, I think you have me mistaken for someone else.....:lookaroun

I had 16 points all told today (well, day's not over yet) but so far diet is going ok....I am feeling hungry still, but it could be worse right???

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Aurora_25 said:

I had 16 points all told today (well, day's not over yet) but so far diet is going ok....I am feeling hungry still, but it could be worse right???
I went over by 4, but thats what the weekly points are for.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Aurora_25 said:

Oh, your cute. :D

WDWScottieBoy

I take it you two are doing the Weight Watchers. Personally, I prefer the Lean Cuisine meals, they are really good and filling...also, the new Lean Cuisine Skillets, those are delicious.

I'm just watching what I eat, eating in smaller quantities and trying to only drink juice and water now.

(And I can't wait to see you two in January!!!)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
I take it you two are doing the Weight Watchers. Personally, I prefer the Lean Cuisine meals, they are really good and filling...also, the new Lean Cuisine Skillets, those are delicious.

I'm just watching what I eat, eating in smaller quantities and trying to only drink juice and water now.

(And I can't wait to see you two in January!!!)
We are staying at Old Key West....and wont be dieting on vacation :lol: :lookaroun :D

Aurora_25

hakunamatata said:
We are staying at Old Key West....and wont be dieting on vacation :lol: :lookaroun :D
I was wondering about that.....Hopefully we will have lost enough weight by then to not be a big deal, right??

Scott- yes, we are on weight watchers. I am doing it mainly because I just want to start eating healthy, lose the 20 lbs that have been around since Devin being born and make sure Paul keeps with it :D So far so good for me although I haven't gotten on a scale since we started.....:lookaroun

tigsmom

Aurora_25 said:
I was wondering about that.....Hopefully we will have lost enough weight by then to not be a big deal, right??

Scott- yes, we are on weight watchers. I am doing it mainly because I just want to start eating healthy, lose the 20 lbs that have been around since Devin being born and make sure Paul keeps with it :D So far so good for me although I haven't gotten on a scale since we started.....:lookaroun

I've decided to give WW another try myself. Counting points is a breeeze, but I still have to watch my carb counts. So far so good!

:wave:

popsicletrees

I did WW for awhile and lost weight on it, but I never signed up for the program, instead I got books from ebay. As easy for me as it was, I didn't stick with it. Now I am doing a three hour diet and trying to only consume 1200 calories a day. I've been doing pretty well so far.

Mom and I are taking a cake decorating class (go figure since we both signed up to lose weight). Next week we have to bring a character cake in and decorated by using only our star tip. I'm making Mickey. I'll try and post a picture when I'm done, and not eat any of it!

Aurora_25

garyhoov said:
You were WONDERING about that?!?!

I never keep track of money or calories on vacation. That's what vacations are all about . . . aren't they?:lookaroun
LOL Yes, I was wondering because Paul is really wanting to lose this weight now and I wasn't sure how we were going to handle Disney- but now I have my answer (hey, he is in Beaumont right now- our conversations have been pretty short....)

tigsmom

Aurora_25 said:
LOL Yes, I was wondering because Paul is really wanting to lose this weight now and I wasn't sure how we were going to handle Disney- but now I have my answer (hey, he is in Beaumont right now- our conversations have been pretty short....)

Even though I always say "no diet" while at WDW I always manage to lose weight. Its all the walking and its so hot I feel uncomfortable filling up too much. I find I graze all day long instead of eating big meals.

Aurora_25

Really wanting some of that ice cream that is in the freezer that would use up all my points in one fell swoop.....Darn it!!! I feel starving- is that normal on WW????:lookaroun

Must resist Ice Cream......:brick:

tigsmom

Aurora_25 said:
Really wanting some of that ice cream that is in the freezer that would use up all my points in one fell swoop.....Darn it!!! I feel starving- is that normal on WW????:lookaroun

Must resist Ice Cream......:brick:

Are you using all of your points? Don't try to skimp on them, use what you are allotted. Are you eating your salads, they really fill you up.

I just got some of the WW ice cream & sherbert bars (2 = a serving at 1 pt apiece) and they are quite yummy...I only ate one.

Aurora_25

tigsmom said:
Are you using all of your points? Don't try to skimp on them, use what you are allotted. Are you eating your salads, they really fill you up.

I just got some of the WW ice cream & sherbert bars (2 = a serving at 1 pt apiece) and they are quite yummy...I only ate one.
I have been eating almost all my points (give or take one) and I have most of the ice cream things they make, but I am just really wanting my Dulce De Leche Ice cream right now.... :( I really should have gotten rid of that when Paul and I cleaned out the freezer, but I couldn't do it- cost so much to buy them, I hated to just throw them...So now I stare at them...LOL

I am already tired of salads- which is sad because I used to love salads. I have been eating more fruit though and carrots, but still, I want the bad stuff. Darn :rolleyes:
I just need to start drinking more water and maybe that would help too....

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Had a nice dinner at Red Lobster with points left over. (3.5)

That being said....I skipped breakfast and had a veggie sammich from subway for lunch.

Aurora_25

hakunamatata said:
Had a nice dinner at Red Lobster with points left over. (3.5)

That being said....I skipped breakfast and had a veggie sammich from subway for lunch.
I was about to say......:lookaroun Dinner at Red Lobster...Yummy!!:lookaroun
Oh, I don't like the WW Cereals....the cinnamon crunch one hurt my teeth...:rolleyes: Oh well....

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Aurora_25 said:
I was about to say......:lookaroun Dinner at Red Lobster...Yummy!!:lookaroun
Oh, I don't like the WW Cereals....the cinnamon crunch one hurt my teeth...:rolleyes: Oh well....
I could allways chew your cereal for you.

Trying to be the helpful loving husband you know. :D

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom