Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MKCP 1985

Atlanta did me in, as expected. I was good on Thursday - throwing away the hot dog bun at the ball field, and drinking diet soda.

But then came the weekend . . .

I am back on the diet now. Today, I had no breakfast and the worst tasting salad ever for lunch. *blech* Thank goodness for the sugar free chocolate to get that taste out of my mouth!

:wave:

MKCP 1985

. . . so as a reward for being mostly good since starting the diet three weeks ago, yesterday I got a treat - wheat toast with breakfast! Yay, bread! :lol:

I am now in "Stage 2" of the South Beach diet and getting to taste some goodies that were forbidden in the first stage.

As of this morning, I have lost 11 pounds. :D I hope I can hit my target before we leave for our vacation in the last week of July. *crosses fingers*

popsicletrees

So I lost 5 lbs in the week and a half that I've been dieting. However, I lost it because I was sick. Maybe progress is progress but it sure wasnt fun to lose!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
popsicletrees said:
So I lost 5 lbs in the week and a half that I've been dieting. However, I lost it because I was sick. Maybe progress is progress but it sure wasnt fun to lose!

At least it's a silver lining. The thing is, you're likely to gain a good part of it back (at least I always seem to).

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
So!

How bout a 2 week extension.

:lookaroun :eek:

(okay, I know, no.... )

Unless everyone else wants to push it off, I think I'm going to go for July 1st, post my flabby photo, and then we can set a new date.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
mrtoad said:
I will be just as chubby 2 weeks from now so it does not matter to me...

Same here. Plus, if I don't force myself to go through with it, I won't take it as seriously if I set another date and then it won't be as motivating.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
DarkImage4 said:
384.0 to 378.7 last week...
378.7 to 376.7 this week...

Another 2 pounds down...total is now 66 pounds!

:sohappy: I'm thinking of maybe setting a January date to post photos after July 1st. Do you want in?

MouseMadness

mrtoad said:
I will be just as chubby 2 weeks from now so it does not matter to me...

I know. :eek:

But I was hoping I could maybe crash diet a pound or two of water away :lol: j/k :lookaroun

Here's been my diet the past 3 days:

Breakfast: Donuts
Lunch: Fast food
Dinner: pizza

and of course since the experts recommend 6 minimeals as opposed to 3 large ones, I supplement this with random snacking... on twinkies and freezer pops.

:eek:

Computer Magic

MouseMadness said:
I know. :eek:

But I was hoping I could maybe crash diet a pound or two of water away :lol: j/k :lookaroun

Here's been my diet the past 3 days:

Breakfast: Donuts
Lunch: Fast food
Dinner: pizza

and of course since the experts recommend 6 minimeals as opposed to 3 large ones, I supplement this with random snacking... on twinkies and freezer pops.

:eek:
but you have an excuse....you are just trying to clean out the fridge and have less to pack before you move :lookaroun

:p

popsicletrees

I think that my stomach has shrunk from being sick. I haven't eaten as much the past couple of days because I'm getting fuller faster. I went shopping after work and things were fitting a little looser! So what did I do? I went out and had a huge sandwich and fruit at a deli with my parents. When I got home I had to lie down for awhile. Oh well. To quote my favorite movie, "After all tomorrow is another day."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom