Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MKCP 1985 said:
Hi everyone!

Just checking in. I have been pretty good about not cheating on the diet so far, and the results have been good. I want to lose 18 total pounds, and have lost 8.5 as of this morning. :sohappy: The chore is going to be getting rid of the last 9.5, but I am happy to have shed the 8.5 which represents all of what I had picked up since the first of the year. I am taking the "you didn't gain all that in a month, so don't expect to lose it in a month" attitude toward the last ten.

Now, what to do when I go with my son and the other baseball players and dads to Atlanta this weekend - it is going to be hard not to cheat.

:sohappy:

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
Hi everyone!

Just checking in. I have been pretty good about not cheating on the diet so far, and the results have been good. I want to lose 18 total pounds, and have lost 8.5 as of this morning. :sohappy: The chore is going to be getting rid of the last 9.5, but I am happy to have shed the 8.5 which represents all of what I had picked up since the first of the year. I am taking the "you didn't gain all that in a month, so don't expect to lose it in a month" attitude toward the last ten.

Now, what to do when I go with my son and the other baseball players and dads to Atlanta this weekend - it is going to be hard not to cheat.

There is so much to eat on your plan that you should be ok, just don't go too overboard with the extra goodies.

tigsmom

DarkImage4 said:
386.1 to 384.0 this week!!

58 pounds total!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

120103_emA61_prv1.gif

Congratulations! :sohappy:

popsicletrees

I started my "Disney diet" today. I'm hoping to lose 15 lbs by my trip beginning on September 27. That gives me 3 1/2 months to lose it. That seems realistic enough.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I hit 186.5 this morning, so that's a new low for me.:sohappy:

But things are still going slow, and I think a lot of that may have been from dehydration from the heat.

cherrynegra

garyhoov said:
I hit 186.5 this morning, so that's a new low for me.:sohappy:

But things are still going slow, and I think a lot of that may have been from dehydration from the heat.

:sohappy: :sohappy: Good for you!!!

tigsmom

Haven't lost (or gained), but I did notice that my bloodsugars are falling...hopefully everything will start to work again. *crosses fingers*

MouseMadness

Congrats, Gary. :wave:

I went ahead and had a bunch of carbs today, because I think I went a little too low for the past couple days. :eek: I wasn't sleeping well, and was just blah.

A cookie later, I feel better. :lol: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom