Dole Whip Float better than regular Dole Whip?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
My DH wanted to try a dole whip for the 1st time on our trip last wk.
He tried the reg. dole whip & the dole whip float.
He preferred the float.:slurp:
Does anyone else feel the same?:veryconfu
(I don't eat pineapple, so I couldn't tell you about either one):lookaroun

RayLaVeau

I'm not much for a float myself, too rich in the humidity for my stomach:hurl:
but I love the whip itself, soo much I have to have one each time I go...Enjoy!!:wave:

100 posts yea!!

Scooter

I prefer the Dole Whip FLoat.

Gives you something tasty and cool to eat
AND THEN
Something tasty and cool to drink:slurp:

brkgnews

I like the float (with pineapple in both components). Instant thirst quencher and a blast of energy/vitamins/sugar on a hot day.

PineapplePrincess

I love the float w/straight pineapple Dole Whip. I tried the vanilla/pineapple twist in the float, but didn't like it as well. BTW this is making me crave it big time!:slurp:

MissM

Has to be the float. See, I have a method to eating it. First I eat most of the soft serve and sip on most of the juice. Then I mix the remaining soft serve with the juice and it foams up and I drink the last of it off, making sure to get every last little foamy bit at the bottom. It's really nummy.

Love goes for the soft serve itself because he doesn't like pineapple. But he does like the whip itself.

Mmmm....Dole Whip Float.....
-m

DDuckFan130

I think I prefer the regular whip. Having the juice mixed in makes it too sweet for me :hurl:

I'm still not much for caring deeply for the dole whips like my sister is, but they're pretty good in moderation.

Figment1986

The dolewhip is good on a hot summer day to share with friends, the dolewhip float is good on a warm spring / fall day.. unless your in disneyland then the float is good every day its not under 65f...

and if it gets cold... then just ask for the pineapple juice, unless you want to take a dare.

SirNim

I don't think I've ever gotten just the "whip"... Always a float... Or at least, for the past ten years, always a float... Double the pineapply flavor!

EPCOT.nut

Float with vanilla. When are they going to add a shot of rum to them?
That would make it over the top awesome! Then we could ride POC and chill out...! :)

wdwmomof3

I had this question when I was there last week and I went with the float and I was so glad that I did. It was great. My son had the regular dole whip and he liked it too so I guess it's all in what you want. I loved the pineapple juice.

I like the float better, but I have to drink it slowly so that the Dole Whip cools down the juice...I think pineapple juice is gross if it isn't ice cold, and I'm not a patient person, so I usually just end up getting a Dole Whip, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom