Do you think that Disney world will reclose its gates due to the rising number of COVID cases in Florida and around the country?

legwand77

I agree its too early to completely understand longterm effects but here's some

There are more studies about long term effects of mobile phones being deadly as well as many other things people accept everyday. Long term effects of getting pneumonia is really bad too.

DisneyCane

It was still very disrespectful to undermine a group of people based on their age and really painted a picture of the kind of person you are.
I'm a pragmatic, logical person that looks at things like this outbreak from all angles, not just the "we need to do everything possible to protect every single life no matter the consequences" angle.

I'm not "evil and heartless" as I'm sure you think I am. If it makes you feel good to think you care more about humanity than I do then picture me however you want to.

Miss Bella

Adding on, it's also causing long-term issues in young populations. This isn't always a life-or-death conversation as many try to suggest. This can cause serious issues in young populations that will permanently alter their way of life. They'll survive, yes, but they may never be the same again. That's a fact so many seem to forget or overlook.
How can we possibly know what the long term effects are at this stage.

lazyboy97o

Curious here.........

So you're telling us WDW is not in compliance with CDC directives.......care to specifically tell us about those deficient metrics?
The Gating Criteria for Phased Reopening.
  • Downward trajectory (or near-zero incidence) of documented cases over a 14-day period
  • Downward trajectory (or near-zero incidence) of CLI syndromic cases reported over a 14-day period
  • Downward trajectory (or near-zero incidence) of ILI reported over a 14-day period
  • Downward trajectory (or near-zero percent positive) of positive tests as a percentage of total tests over a 14-day period (flat or increasing volume of tests)
  • Jurisdiction inpatient & ICU beds <80% full Staff shortage in last week = no PPE supplies adequate for >4 days
  • Test availability such that percentage of positive tests is ≤20% for 14 days Median time from test order to result is ≤4 days
The Capacity for Case Identification
  • Testing is available as indicated for clinical, public health, and infection prevention needs.
  • All new COVID-19 cases in the jurisdiction can be rapidly identified through active surveillance, including proactive monitoring for asymptomatic cases through surveillance monitoring.
  • Initial interviews can be conducted for nearly all new COVID-19 cases within one day of health department notification.
  • Follow up (isolation, self-monitoring, and rapid testing of selected contacts) can be initiated for nearly all identified contacts of newly identified cases.
  • Public health capacity is sufficient to fully perform contact tracing and investigate outbreaks based on local incidence and resources available.

oceanbreeze77

Sure, same as you on that point, and that is my point
Here you go:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom