Do you ever cry?

Karolena

I cry when I'm leaving or getting ready to leave, especially this last time, because I don't know when I'm going back.

Everytime I'm watching or listening to something Disney related and it also makes me sad, because I don't know when I'm going back. :cry:

Adison Belle

The last time I cried because I was leaving WDW was many moons ago...we were driving out of EPCOT and I just kept looking back at SSE as I cried and cried. Other than that, nothing I can remember (though I have been known to tear up at the end of IllumiNations: RoE).

Since someone else admitted to crying in Epcot, I can admitt this:

That kodak video they show before HISTA? Christmas '06 I was at Epcot I was going through what I'll call an "emotional time" and when they showed the little boy looking for his dog, putting up the lost posters and remembering all the fun they had, I bawled my eyes out.

Then, May '07 my two best friends and I went to see the show, I wasn't going through an "emotional time", and someone behind us started clapping after he found his dog! My friends looked at me like it was me, but I was lilke "uhm, no" and the whole room was quiet and awkward....I guess you had to be there, but it was funny.

annadseal

I've always gotten choked up when watching Wishes and Illuminations, but the most I've cried at Disney was watching Wishes on the last night of my CP. :(

I cry everytime i watch that Spangle family on youtube that won the million dreams thing when they spent the night in the Castles suite. When they were all alone on Main Street and all of the Cast Members ran out with all of the characters and suprised them. It was soooo sweet. I cry everytime I watch it for some reason. Did anyone else see that?

Gucci65

I was getting teary-eyed just reading this thread.

I've posted this one story several times over the years, so I'll give yal the abbreviated version: the first time I took DD to MK she was not quite 2 and still had a pacifier. When she finally met Mickey, she gave him the paci and told him not to drop it or I would have to go wash it. I bawled like a baby (1) out of relief that the paci was gone (2) the interaction between DD and Mickey!!

Disney wins your heart and soul when you take young children because they fawn all over them. I loved Disney before taking DD, after her first trip I was devoted for life. We will be there in 27 days and I can't wait!!!!!

The other time I cried was during the Candlelight Processional and Jim Cavizel was our narrator (right after he did the Passion of Christ) and he got all choked up while reading the story and it was all she wrote.

Get teary eyed during: Illuminations, Wishes, FOTLK, Spectro, Walking down Main St and while listening to the Voices of Liberty during Christmastime!

luvGoofy

Guilty!! I cry when I watch fireworks at the castle for the first time on a trip there and sometimes when I'm watching my children watch the parade and fireworks. Definately cry the last night in Magic Kingdom before going home. I'm a marshmallow:cry:

H20Babie

Definitely cry ... and I'll probably cry even more on my first solo trip :lol:

I'm planning to bring out the WDW videos today. I have the day off from school and I really need to de-stress. Crying helps :D

jajt6106

I always make sure to see Wishes on our last night and I usually at least get a little teary-eyed. Usually the morning we are leaving I'm grumpy though.

wdwmomof3

I watched a clip of the Nemo Musical on youtube the other day and found myself tearing up. :hammer:

I am so emotional that I tear up leaving the house to go to Disney, when we cross the state line into Florida, when we get on the turnpike, pay at the tolls and of course when we go under the Walt Disney World sign. I feel like "crying" when we leave and it gets worse the further away I get.

Michael72688

is this real? When I leave the parks I really dont care, generally I'm tired and ready to go home, the cruise is a very different story. I'm never happy leaving a cruise but to go as far as to say I cry, sorry, its just a vacation.

figmentisgreat

Normally when we go under the sign, when we are at the Beauty and the Beast Show, Philharmagic, Wishes, "We go on" after illuminations and the last time, they played the goodbye song on the bus ride home

Kamikaze

is this real? When I leave the parks I really dont care, generally I'm tired and ready to go home, the cruise is a very different story. I'm never happy leaving a cruise but to go as far as to say I cry, sorry, its just a vacation.

Thats because you're from Orlando and its not a true 'vacation' for you to go to the parks.

jedeye18

Doesnt everyone?

Heck I am crying just reading these!
Anytime the kids get that "holy cow!" look I tend to tear up; there was a LOT of that at Star wars weekends lsat year, particularly when the 7 yr old got picked for Jedi Academy. Hopefully this June when we return the 5 yr old will get picked!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom