Do you ever cry?

col

when i 1st saw wishes i teared up. when i see the castle i always get a tear in my eye -i love seeing that castle though!:)

I get really sad when its time to leave but i think about how great it was and that i get to go home and tell everyone how the trip went and im fine. I get too excited to cry lol.

IMPoppins

I had wanted to stay at the Poly for 28 years. It was my dream hotel. I finally got the chance to stay there in August. As the ME pulled up to the resort, I was crying. I had to put my sunglasses on so the other passengers wouldn't think I was nuts. Looking back, they probably thought I was nuts anyway - it was 9 PM and I was wearing sunglasses :lookaroun

cymbaldiva

I always get a bit teary on the last night of the trip. Traditionally I am always at MK for the fireworks - that make me cry; also the last look back at the castle is emotional for me :(

This trip I cryed when I saw SSE for the first time - those were happy tears though; it looks absolutely beautiful! :)

ThinkTink721

Moments that make me teary-eyed:
-Opening at the MK
-Walking down the center of Main St. towards the castle
-Wishes (especially when Tink comes down from the castle)
-Seeing my kids smile w/ delight when they are having fun
-Leaving the MK for the final time on a trip

I get choked up and teary eyed when I watch WDW planning videos for the heck of it or the Travel Channel's April Fools Day Marathon that I taped...those make me so happy. :)

Now I can't really be the only one, can I?

Craig & Lisa

Ok, this is for the guys who haven't spoken up. I'm 48 and we were in CP in MK, we were there for breakfast, they started the Winnie the Pooh song and parade thru the place. As I sat there I saw 2 women watching their 4 and 5 year olds following the characters and crying. So I started to swell up with tears :cry:, because I was thinking back to when my sons were that age and doing the same thing, I do miss them at that age too. Thats the thing about going there, you can relive past visits through others just by watching from a distance, it's something that you can't find anywhere else.:animwink:

LoriMistress

have you cryed when leaving disney or the last day? When i was on the disney cruise on the final farwell show i was bawling! When we left it was wrose. And all of a sudden in class i had to to leave because i was crying to bad. ANy Similiar expirencences?
Wow! That's a lot of crying!

I do cry on our last day. The last firework show, the last ride, the last glance at Cinderella's Castle before we leave, etc. On our last night, sleeping in our room, DH and I were both so sad to be leaving. In fact, we were trying to convince ourselves to move to Florida so we can be closer to the world. LOL

DisneyGigi

I cry when I get there, I cry during Wishes
and a few other shows that remind me of when the kids were smaller
and I always cry when I leave
walking down Main Street for the last time kills me.
I always stop and look back and cry.
Here is DD with me on our last walk... she was telling me
"it's okay.. we'll be back soon Mommy" as I was squalling!

100_1925.jpg

3fordisney

I usually get very sad when we are in the car and drive off WDW property to head home. I haven't cried until I saw Wishes for the first time.:cry: I just shed a few tears thinking about being there with my family and how fast our son is growing. He is our only child. Due to a heart condition, I have been advised not to have anymore children. So, I tend to get a little more emotional when we are there.

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I cry when I get there, I cry during Wishes
and a few other shows that remind me of when the kids were smaller
and I always cry when I leave
walking down Main Street for the last time kills me.
I always stop and look back and cry.
Here is DD with me on our last walk... she was telling me
"it's okay.. we'll be back soon Mommy" as I was squalling!

100_1925.jpg

Aw. That makes me want to cry!

NewfieFan

I get choked up and teary eyed when I watch WDW planning videos for the heck of it or the Travel Channel's April Fools Day Marathon that I taped...those make me so happy. :)

Now I can't really be the only one, can I?

Shhhhh, you're not the only one!:lookaroun I cried at the little promotional clips they have on the website for goodness sake! And I cried when I watched the WDW planning video too. We already had the trip booked by the time I got the video. Seeing the video and knowing I was going to be there soon was just too much for me to handle!

Maybe we need to start up a self-help group! We could call it POEM; People Overly Emotional about Mickey!
Hi, my name is Sarah and I cry at the thought of WDW...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom