Do you ever cry?

dwightshrutefan

Hello Everyone! Im new here!

The only time ive cryed was on the Disney Cruise. It was the last night and the last show, and i was completly bawling! And when we got off the boat, it was the same.

I just miss Disney!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

stitchsMom

I cry everytime I see Tinkerbell fly from the castle - and I cry when we leave. I can remember one year sitting outside at the Poly, waiting for our limo and crying that I didn't want to leave - I was 30yrs old! My then 10yr old thought I was losing it! He still relishes telling everyone how his mom cries "all the time" at Disney!

disney21

I wouldn't say i "cry" when I leave Disney, but i ALWAYS tear up! My family knows whenever we leave to just leave me alone and allow me to enjoy my last couple hours ! :rolleyes:

And: Welcome- dwightshrutefan -to the boards!:)

MinnieMee

This is sad I know but I can't help welling up and fighting tears during the opening ceremony at the magic kingdom on my first day! There is just something about it!!!!

Joseph360

Every time we go on the last day i start to forget everything and just cry and cry because it would be at least another year(or 2!!:eek:) before i come back home:cry::cry::cry:

Minnietoo

I am so glad I am not alone! I tear up when I see the castle and i have teared up during shows because it is just so overwhelming and I am so thrilled to be there! Heck I can tear up just thinking about it! LOL:veryconfu

lilclerk

That kodak video they show before HISTA? Christmas '06 I was at Epcot I was going through what I'll call an "emotional time" and when they showed the little boy looking for his dog, putting up the lost posters and remembering all the fun they had, I bawled my eyes out.

OH I forgot about that! Yes, that gets to me every time too. This year, I had decided to suck it up since it's a silly video anyway, but oh man... I'm such a dog person that I still cried. It's embarrassing :lol:

SteveVAB

Ever Cry?

If the fireworks at MK or EPCOT don't bring a tear to your eye, you're just not human! ha! ha! Of course I shed a tear. Especially on our last night at the World. It's hard to return to reality again.

Ilovewishes

:cry:My DH has now learnt not to speak to me on the bus back to the hotel after our last day in the parks, especially if we've just watched Wishes. I get all teary and just sit and stare out of the window, trying to compose myself before the lights come back on and everyone can see me!:(

wdwmomof3

reading this thread is making my eyes water just wifhing that I could be there today:cry:

Me too! A few weeks ago I was taking the kids to school and it was a VERY stressful morning. My DH was out of town and he was traveling in South Alabama. When I called him he said that he was driving on some road that we take when we go to Disney. After the morning that I had with the kids, I teared up and told him that I would give ANYTHING if we were on our way right now. He laughed, but I was for real.:cry:

DougK

I sometimes get emotional when I think about Walt and what might have been, especially EPCOT. And when I am walking down Main Street USA I often feel sad he didn't live to see this wonderful place we all love so much.

DizneyPryncess

On my trip in March, I got into a fight with my sister-in-law to be while in the Magic Kingdom. It escalated & we ended up all splitting up and going our own ways. It was impossible to have fun after that because I thought we'd have a blast together, and instead we weren't even spending the day all together.

I ended up skipping dinner at Kona Cafe which I was really looking forward too, and I sat in Adventureland and cried. I have never cried in the Magic Kingdom before, it was a horrible feeling.

While leaving Florida, I couldn't believe I had such a bad day when it was supposed to be such a good day, that I couldn't stop crying. I can't way to go back & fix the memories!

liko

In the Parks
No
Teary eyed for a manly man

I lurk on this site a lot - and it was refreshing to see that others get emotional at Disney World, whether it's because of memories or whatever. I'm an emotional person myself, but I generally keep it to myself and rarely express emotion externally. Back in 2001, I proposed to my DW on our first trip together at Victoria & Alberts. Shortly after we saw Illuminations (I think it was Tapestry of Dreams), but it basically had the RoE music with the parade. Anyway, thought it was a neat show, and everything we did on that trip remains a special memory.

Since then, we often look back in a scrapbook my DW created from the trip and remember the Illuminations show, especially the music. A good friend of mine got me the soundtrack, and we'd listen to it again and again. However, on trips since, they don't use our favorite song (which I don't know the name to, but it's got a lot of percussion and what sounds like an African chant throughout it) during the show. Last year, we took my in-laws with us, and watched Illuminations. While we waited for the show to start, the DW and I were telling her folks about our trip and how special it was, how we loved the music, etc. We watched RoE, and it was good as always...as we were leaving the park, they started playing our favorite song from 2001, and tears streamed down my face. It was such a special, happy moment!

I do get choked up like many of you have mentioned by the American Adventure and Wishes, but I never actually cry. I think if they do that again with Illuminations, I'll cry again.

Great discussion!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom