Disney Rewards Card Points Total Thread

350ceo

We currently have 212 points. Always look forward to the next statement's update. We charge all our bills, groceries, and purchases to the card. Makes it a bit less depressing knowing it's building towards future fun. Saving them all for our next trip. It's about a year's worth of points.

What's everyone's current total?

sbkline

I do the same thing...charge almost everything that can be charged, and then pay it at the end of the month. It makes for a much cleaner checkbook, with one check going to the credit card rather than 100 entries for every little purchase, not to mention that it is gradually saving up for a future trip.

I can't remember the exact total of points on my last statement, but it was around 120 I think. But that statement was printed a day or two before I paid our April trip in full. So there will be 41 points on our next statement just for that, in addition to another 10 or so for the month's normal charges. So we should be around 190 or so in a couple weeks when we get our next statement. And that's when I was booked at CBR, and I have since upgraded to the Wilderness Lodge under this new discount, so it is only costing me an extra $506. So I'll get another 5 points for this current trip.

Since we try to go every year, I'm hoping to accumulate my points until 2013 (they start expiring in 2015), when my wife hopes to stay at the Grand Floridian for our 10 year anniversary. Hopefully, by charging our 2012 and 2013 trips, in addition to all our regular spending for the next 2 years, we can have $500 or more in rewards points by April 2013 when we go to the Grand Floridian. $500 bucks to put towards the tickets, dining, etc, since I can't imagine we would spend $500 on Disney souveniers!

Upvote 0

devoy1701

largest total we've had was 540. That paid for most of our meals and shopping adventures on our Disneyland trip last December.

Today I'm at like 30...but I keep redeeming for our weekend visits and ADRs we've had over the past couple months... we earn about 12-20 points a month or so...so by the time our cruise comes around in April of 2012 we should have around 200 extra to spend!

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

We're only up to $75 right now.
But on our last two trips, we redeemed almost $300 towards our tickets.

Funny (or foolish) thing is that I can get more value out of using other rewards cards.
But I refuse to, because I love those Disney Reward Dollars too much!!:shrug::rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

We have 1013 as it stands now. The first five years worth got us a week at the Poly for our anniversary. In two more years they are going towards a first time trip for my new Granddaughter, hopefully at the tree houses.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

We have 1013 as it stands now. The first five years worth got us a week at the Poly for our anniversary. In two more years they are going towards a first time trip for my new Granddaughter, hopefully at the tree houses.

Whoa that's great!!

I have 83 and will have many more for our May trip. It's a great help!

Upvote 0
Around 300 I think, but I've accumulated that since May. I got summer and fall/winter triple points, which helped raise it quick. I usually don't charge groceries but the 3x points for groceries was too tempting to resist, so i've been charging them instead. I always pay off the balance for the month though. I'll be in great shape for our trip on September.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I've accumulated 71 since my trip last year. I average between 75-100 from one trip to the next. But since I don't have any trips planned for a couple years, I should have a pretty good chunk to plop down when I am ready to go the next time.

Upvote 0

dizzney

We used ours when we were there in August for our anniversary but then I thought of charging the college tuition and that got me another 75 to start, so hopefully with two more tuition bills plus normal use, we will have a nice balance when we head down there in august. I always paid the college tuition by check and thought why not charge and then pay! Its certainly the way the go

Upvote 0

Master Gracey 5

I've got 138 after only 9 months, though 50 of that came from my sign up bonus.

What kills me is I convinced my brother to get one and save for our planned Star Wars Weekend Trip in 2012 and he gets a 150 point sign up bonus! I wish they had offered me that too.

Upvote 0

Bocko57

I think we are around 160 but we just remodeled our kitchen so there will a few more points added on to that. Also we have another 288 days until our next trip.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom