Disney Love

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
:D A smile...I'm a sucker for a smile
Oooh...good one. Yeah, I find myself a sucker for those too :lol:. The eyes I think it's when they're blue or green. Otherwise, it doesn't matter for me. I like the arms better and the smile like you said...I'm also a sucker for a guy that wears nice cologne and dresses nice. :D

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Oooh...good one. Yeah, I find myself a sucker for those too :lol:. The eyes I think it's when they're blue or green. Otherwise, it doesn't matter for me. I like the arms better and the smile like you said...I'm also a sucker for a guy that wears nice cologne and dresses nice. :D

My eyes are brown......I think I am the only redhead in the world with brown eyes......it has always annoyed me.

Good men don't need to wear cologne.......I wear Nautica Latitude/Longitude or Polo Blue :eek:

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
My eyes are brown......I think I am the only redhead in the world with brown eyes......it has always annoyed me.

Good men don't need to wear cologne.......I wear Nautica Latitude/Longitude or Polo Blue :eek:
I like the way those colognes smell actually :).

I have brown eyes too so who cares? :lol: When I was in middle school, everyone used to have color contacts. If they had brown eyes, they got light contacts...if someone (like my cousin) had light eyes, they'd get brown contacts. It's weird but oh well :lol:.

Why do your brown eyes annoy you? You're not the first one because I know a couple of people who have super red hair and brown eyes :lol:.

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
I have brown eyes too so who cares? :lol: When I was in middle school, everyone used to have color contacts. If they had brown eyes, they got light contacts...if someone (like my cousin) had light eyes, they'd get brown contacts. It's weird but oh well :lol:.

Since you guys are on the subject of eye and hair color, my hair and eyes are the exact same color (weird) I'm blonde and my eyes are a yellowish color (it's very cat-like). Not that many will notice since I wear my sunglasses a lot. :lol:

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Since you guys are on the subject of eye and hair color, my hair and eyes are the exact same color (weird) I'm blonde and my eyes are a yellowish color (it's very cat-like). Not that many will notice since I wear my sunglasses a lot. :lol:
Really? I mean my eyes and hair are the same color but they're brown :hammer:. That's very cool though.

barnum42

stranger said:
:lol: The arms don't hurt at all, but only if I can imagine myself in them.
As for the eyes, for some reason that's the last thing I notice :lol:
You don't notice eye? Is this a sunglasses thing? :lol:

As for my eye colour - it changes between grey and blue with chunks of brown. Unless you get me angry or very upset, in which case they turn lime green. I have no idea why the green thing happens, but it's something my sister and I have inherited from Dad.

egionet

Gucci65 said:
Me too, as long as it's full of nice well-maintained teeth.

(2) Notice the booty.

I agree, I love the smile. I figured I suffered through 4 years of braces, therefore the guy should have too!

But I have to say I'm definitely a butt girl. I hate guys with flat rears. Something nice and muscley. :sohappy:

stranger

barnum42 said:

As for my eye colour - it changes between grey and blue with chunks of brown. Unless you get me angry or very upset, in which case they turn lime green. I have no idea why the green thing happens, but it's something my sister and I have inherited from Dad.

:lol:

Your eyes remind me of the Incredible Hulk...turns green when you're angry :lol:

disneytati

barnum42 said:

Wow!!! That's a Hulk family!!! :lol:

My eye color is not very interesting, like regular brown... But I like my hair color, very light, blondish brown.

I hate my teeth, though. Didn't have money to put braces... I got a bit fatter too, after I had my baby. But I am coming back to my original fitness now.

Hey, egionet, I like butts too!!! And legs... and eyes... and brains...

Gucci65

egionet said:
I agree, I love the smile. I figured I suffered through 4 years of braces, therefore the guy should have too!

But I have to say I'm definitely a butt girl. I hate guys with flat rears. Something nice and muscley. :sohappy:

Butts used to be my number one attraction, until a few of them turned
around and had a mouthful of rotten teeth. :eek: :hurl:

stranger

disneytati said:
Hey, egionet, I like butts too!!! And legs... and eyes... and brains...

I have to agree with you on brains and I always pay attention how he treats other females (like his mom, sisters, friends...it's a good indication how he'll treat you.) I'm not getting the butt craze, but I do love a man's arms :D

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
I have to agree with you on brains and I always pay attention how he treats other females (like his mom, sisters, friends...it's a good indication how he'll treat you.) I'm not getting the butt craze, but I do love a man's arms :D

Amen about how men treat other women in their lives :D. And can't say enough about arms :D.

I've a butt, legs, eyes and brains

Do you have arms :lol: ;)?

barnum42

DDuckFan130 said:
Amen about how men treat other women in their lives :D. And can't say enough about arms :D.

Do you have arms :lol: ;)?
Just done a quick audit - the result is in:

Arms - two. :D

As for guaging a man by how he treats woment, over here it appears that the bigger a total barsteward a man is the more a woman will fall for him :confused:

DDuckFan130

barnum42 said:
Just done a quick audit - the result is in:

Arms - two. :D

As for guaging a man by how he treats woment, over here it appears that the bigger a total barsteward a man is the more a woman will fall for him :confused:
Two huh? Duly noted :lookaroun

I think it happens a lot here too. I've seen a lot of girls who stay with their boyfriends even though the boyfriends are jerks. I'm not going to say that I will never be like that because you never know, but I would not want to be with a man that is disrespectful, macho, and anything that would be hurtful.

egionet

stranger said:

Oh my gosh brains and attention are sooo important. I can't deal with people who I can't hold a converstion with. And after dealing with a boyfriend who payed more attention to other girls the last year we were together, I can tell you that a nice complement now and then really means a lot!

Okay so my list of qualifications are as follows (not in the order of importance):
1. Nice butt
2. Nice smile
3. Intelligent
4. Attentive
5. Over the height of 5'8" (because I'm 5'11")

speck76

Ok....for me

#1. Smart....I need to be able to have a good conversation, even if it is a passionate debate, with the person.

#2. Acceptance....I need "my time".....I need to be alone sometimes, I need to "do my own thing"...."I need to 'not express my feelings'" and have them be ok with it

Good looks are nice, but the above 2 are the most important.

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
Ok....for me

#1. Smart....I need to be able to have a good conversation, even if it is a passionate debate, with the person.

#2. Acceptance....I need "my time".....I need to be alone sometimes, I need to "do my own thing"...."I need to 'not express my feelings'" and have them be ok with it

Good looks are nice, but the above 2 are the most important.
#2 hasn't been mentioned. You make a good point :) That's definitely good for a relationship if it needs to keep going.

AliciaLuvzDizne

barnum42 said:

like the hulk?? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom