Disney Love

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
of course id never pass on someone who didnt have the same love for disney as me...but he MUST tolerate mine.

and Triton...for 500 bucks i bet you'd fall in love with anyone :lol:
;)

Ouch! That hurts!

Actually, I think I'd fall in love with anyone who takes me to WDW for free! Hey, anything to go to WDW for Spring Break!

But I'm sure you're a really nice person with good taste but you are about 4 years older than me so I guess I really don't have a chance at all. I hope you find your 'true love' in WDW! Happy Hunting!:wave:

So should I pack my bags for March?:lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

considering the older guy thing hasnt worked for me in the past...4 years younger may be the way to go :lol:
although i hope to fall in love with someone based on more than my generosity lol
pack your bags...and empty out your bank account... :lol:

diddy_mouse

didn't exactly find my love at WDW...i brought him with me

magical things *do* happen...and i have a nice sprakly ring on my hand to prove it :D

truly the best trip i ever had!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
considering the older guy thing hasnt worked for me in the past...4 years younger may be the way to go :lol:
although i hope to fall in love with someone based on more than my generosity lol
pack your bags...and empty out your bank account... :lol:

:lol: Alright, sounds good! Lets see here I have to withdrawl 500 bucks from my account and I don't think I even have that in my account! I guess I'm just a typical college student though!:lol:

Hey, maybe I could hitchhike to WDW!:rolleyes:

Well I guess you're just gonna have to fall in love with someone else!:lol:

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
if i won the lottery (powerball) i would send u
my job just isnt cutting it to bring someone extra :lol:

(maybe because i havent started yet ;) )

Hey alright so I guess my chances of going to WDW in March are about a trillion to one. But you're tellin me there's a chance! YEAH!

I hope you have an awesome time in March and I hope your "Dreams come true."

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
:lol:
where do you live that it costs 500 dollars for a plane ticket?
thats insane money!

I live in the great state of Ohio. And since I was looking to fly the first weekend of Spring Break the airlines all spiked their prices because all the Ohio colleges are on their Spring Break at pretty much the same time. I guess it's just an example of supply and demand. Although, one thing that is really wierd is that the flight down to MCO costs 279.71 and the flight back costs 234.02! So I guess it's cheaper to fly back to Ohio?

PLEASE I NEED MONEY: PLEASE PLAY POWERBALL AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!

AliciaLuvzDizne

lmao :lol:
u could play too...

check jet blue? once i get confirmation for my hotel, im looking at 500 bucks total roundtrip for both me and my mom.

AliciaLuvzDizne

disneytati said:
For an american, yeah... Rio de Janeiro/Orlando - $800!!!!!!!
oh i know it...if i want to go see my family in italy it would cost me $2500! i really dont think it costs them nearly as much to come see me, however i've never been there...so im sure it would be worth the money.

disneytati

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
oh i know it...if i want to go see my family in italy it would cost me $2500! i really dont think it costs them nearly as much to come see me, however i've never been there...so im sure it would be worth the money.

OMG!!!!!!!! That's expensive!!!!! Yeah, of course, it's always worth it, if you really really want... like I want to go to WDW..

AliciaLuvzDizne

more than anything now...
i was supposed to go with my dad last summer but he got sick

he always wanted to go with his dad, but his dad never wanted to go back after he was 70 or so. my grandfather never made it back, my dad never made it at all, that stops with me. I'll get there some day.

after i graduate, im going to go back to school to learn italian :)

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
lmao :lol:
u could play too...

check jet blue? once i get confirmation for my hotel, im looking at 500 bucks total roundtrip for both me and my mom.

Maybe I'll give that a shot. Although, that still leaves me with the problem of having no money! Oh well, hopefully when I get out of college I'll be making a lot of money! But that is about 6 years down the road -- darn MBA program!

Gucci65

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
i went on eharmony.com, but i think im going to close that...i just feel lonely lately :(

i decided that i need to find someone who likes disney...even half as much as me

Good when you find him....see if he has a brother that is self-sufficient, has nice teeth & a love for Disney & please send him my way!

barnum42

Gucci65 said:
Good when you find him....see if he has a brother that is self-sufficient, has nice teeth & a love for Disney & please send him my way!
tiggerlover55 said:
I was just wondering of there was a Disney singles thread anywhere. Thanks!!

There is a singes thread that had coughed and spluttered along for a year. It stalled last month, but feel free to get it going again :wave:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=32882&page=1&pp=15&highlight=Singles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom