Disney Love

egionet

Gucci65 said:
do you two ever sleep?

Posting at 3am? :lol:

I don't think they sleep either. Maybe it's all the speedway fumes that Aimee has inhaled. She can't sleep anymore. :lookaroun

As for the hockey player thing, I can't say I'm fond of them. Although they may have nice rear ends, the smile isn't there, since half of them are missing their teeth. And I find hockey to be one of the most boring sports, right after baseball, sorry. And Aim, I'd never in a million years of taking your hockey player. You two are way too cute together, not to mention, he's a couple years too young for me! :lol:

egionet said:
I don't think they sleep either. Maybe it's all the speedway fumes that Aimee has inhaled. She can't sleep anymore. :lookaroun

As for the hockey player thing, I can't say I'm fond of them. Although they may have nice rear ends, the smile isn't there, since half of them are missing their teeth. And I find hockey to be one of the most boring sports, right after baseball, sorry. And Aim, I'd never in a million years of taking your hockey player. You two are way too cute together, not to mention, he's a couple years too young for me! :lol:

for the record ~~~~> :D thats roughly the equivalent of my smile...I have all my teeth, :lol: <~~~~but i do know some guys with grins like that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom