Disney Love

AliciaLuvzDizne

Yeah Joe, girls around here LOVE to stay with @$$holes. Its unfortunate. I dont like guys like that. Then again Im not shallow...to me...the arrogant pricks who KNOW they're hot stuff look UGLY to me...
I like a man with a little humility. Of course, attraction has to be there, but i'd rather it develops than be with someone hot who treats me badly.

barnum42

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
I like a man with a little humility.
Well, I've got a ton of humility - and not just any run of the mill humility. This is high grade humility. The Rolls Royce of humility. I'm so full of humility the Dali Lama comes to me for advice.....:lol:

Gucci65

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
Yeah Joe, girls around here LOVE to stay with @$$holes. Its unfortunate. I dont like guys like that. Then again Im not shallow...to me...the arrogant pricks who KNOW they're hot stuff look UGLY to me...
I like a man with a little humility. Of course, attraction has to be there, but i'd rather it develops than be with someone hot who treats me badly.

AMEN to that!! Hard to date a guy who wants to hog the mirror. Alicia - I think that younger women stay w/ b*tth*les. Older women have learned their lesson (at least most of us have) and that's why most of us are still single.

I just remind my un-single friends that alone does not mean lonely. I enjoy being my myself (usually every other weekend, when my dd goes to her Dad's). Actually I look forward to my "off" weekends since my dd keeps me going 120mph 7 days a week.

BARNUM - your motto should know become: so many women, so little time :kiss:

wannabeBelle

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
i hate to say it, but im actually a little lonely... though i dont have a dd so maybe that has a lot to do with it.
Nah I dont have any kids and I Am almost never lonely!!! I am alone quite a bit, but I dont mind that. Gives me time to be me!! Belle

egionet

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
i hate to say it, but im actually a little lonely... though i dont have a dd so maybe that has a lot to do with it.

I agree that I'm loney. But maybe it just has to do with that fact that we live in Connecticut. When I lived other places, I wasn't lonely. But now that I'm home, all I ever do is sit at home with my parents and my brother. It would be nice to have a nice guy to go out with, but that's just wishful thinking!

disneytati

egionet said:
I agree that I'm loney. But maybe it just has to do with that fact that we live in Connecticut. When I lived other places, I wasn't lonely. But now that I'm home, all I ever do is sit at home with my parents and my brother. It would be nice to have a nice guy to go out with, but that's just wishful thinking!

A nice guy, yeah. Because having someone doesn't mean you won't be lonely, you know... I am married, and I feel really lonely.

Gucci65

I'm sorry you both are lonely.

I hope you find someone soon!!! If not, then come to Georgia, we seem
to be overrun at the moment with guys in the under 30 club.

Come on, I have extra bedrooms.

I used to live in CT years ago, you are not alone - just depressed from
the constant gray blah color of everthing!! :lol:

disneytati

Gucci65 said:
I'm sorry you both are lonely.

I hope you find someone soon!!! If not, then come to Georgia, we seem
to be overrun at the moment with guys in the under 30 club.

Come on, I have extra bedrooms.

I used to live in CT years ago, you are not alone - just depressed from
the constant gray blah color of everthing!! :lol:

I live in Rio de Janeiro, the city of single and cute guys... But I am just tired of Brazilian guys, the same old thing... They are cute, yeah... open minded... but they take things too much for granted, you know...

AliciaLuvzDizne

sounds like a good excuse for a long vacation!

i didnt mean to sound pathetic...i have WONDERFUL friends, and lots of them. i go out quite a bit (beth, maybe you'd want to come with me sometime?)

i just mean, when i go home i start to wish i had someone i could be with and share stories with and love. make more sense?

egionet

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
sounds like a good excuse for a long vacation!

i didnt mean to sound pathetic...i have WONDERFUL friends, and lots of them. i go out quite a bit (beth, maybe you'd want to come with me sometime?)

i just mean, when i go home i start to wish i had someone i could be with and share stories with and love. make more sense?

I didn't think you sound pathetic, although I'm sure I sounded more pathetic than you. I have wonderful friends too, but most of them live in South Carolina because that's where I went to school. And then I did the CP, and met tons of people, but they don't live near here. It was hard for me to move home after I graduated college and do that whole parent thing again. Especially because most of my friend from home have moved away! Oh well such is life. Eventually I'm getting out of this snow pit and going back to the warm weather!

And I certainly agree it would be great to have someone go home to and share a life with! :sohappy:

AliciaLuvzDizne

im living through that living home after college thing. it really stinks!! im just not used to having to tell someone when and where i am going when i leave the house.
yuk

stitch rocks

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
im living through that living home after college thing. it really stinks!! im just not used to having to tell someone when and where i am going when i leave the house.
yuk

i know what u mean.... one month living at home with my mother was enough to kill me, once you tasted freedom you never want to go back (well at least in my opinion)

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
stitch rocks said:
i know what u mean.... one month living at home with my mother was enough to kill me, once you tasted freedom you never want to go back (well at least in my opinion)

I have freedom and I'm lovin it! Finally, no one to ask: where are you going? what time are you getting back? and my favorite: what were you thinking?

Yes! I'm FREE! I'll never go back! NEVER!:lol:

Lets see here would should I do tonight? --- Hmmmmm how about whatever I want!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom