Disney Love

figmentmom

disneytati said:
Not good at all!!! :lol: But at least it's better than the ones I used to listen when I traveled to Orlando with the tour groups. The guy didn't even ask my name. He went like: "hey, wanna go to my room?" :fork: I got mad, and said some bad words to him, and he went like: "sorry, it's just that... you are brazilian, aren't you?" :fork: :fork: :fork:

:eek: What an insulting jerk!!! :mad:

AliciaLuvzDizne

:lol: well
for me it means run away as fast as you can. Its just a really corny way to say that you're just hanging out...being cool (or something)

REALLY corny LOL

and tati...i would have kicked him in the teeth :D

barnum42

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
and tati...i would have kicked him in the teeth :D
Try about two and a half to three feet lower, it would be much more effective and that particular a-hole would have deserved it. :D

disneytati

barnum42 said:
Try about two and a half to three feet lower, it would be much more effective and that particular a-hole would have deserved it. :D

:lol: I felt like doing this... but you know... that would be too aggressive, and I am not a violent person... :rolleyes: but yeah, he deserved it. And his friends who were laughing (I couldn't see what was so funny, but...) all the time. From this day on I decided that I would never hook up with an american guy. I regret now... some are really nice guys.

Pluto Parking

Original Poster
sillyspook13 said:
Perhaps we should get a room before we make everybody :hurl:

If you purchase into the Disney Vacation Club you can choose when you need a room and what size you will need! Go visit a Disney Vacation Club information center now to sign up for a open house preview!

Gucci65

egionet said:
Yeah neither am I. It's been over 2 years since my last serious boyfriend. I'm waiting . . . any day now!

Okay, I'm SURE I have everyone beat..............4 years since my divorce. It was a trust issue, but I finally realized that not every man is a lying, cheating, &!@#$%^&* and now I think I will quite saying no to those that ask me out! (BUT I still want someone who loves WDW as much as I do).

Some day my prince will come...................

I'm patient, something tells me when I find him it will have been well worth the wait! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom