Disney Love

WDWScottieBoy

disneytati said:
:cry: :cry: I wanna fall in love in WDW too!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Ok, ok... back to my controlled state.... it's too late now...

Tati you crack me up. And to think you're married. :lol: Hopefully you can get to FL and find someone that truly does love you.

Pippa

barnum42 said:
:kiss:

:lol:

Wonna' come 'round my place and see my Disney video collection? :lookaroun

And we are all still waiting for that Guys and Dolls photo ;)

I know, I know, but I did get my avatar changed to the wonderful Adventurers Club so theres hope yet!

barnum42

disneytati said:
What is this picture with Guys and Dolls about? :confused:
Just me wanting to oggle Pippa :D

She let out the fact that she was in a production of "Guys and Dolls" and was a dancer in the Hot Box club where they perform the song "Take Back Your Mink" . (There is a little bit of clothing removal in the number) ;)

disneytati

barnum42 said:
Just me wanting to oggle Pippa :D

She let out the fact that she was in a production of "Guys and Dolls" and was a dancer in the Hot Box club where they perform the song "Take Back Your Mink" . (There is a little bit of clothing removal in the number) ;)

Oh, ok... :lol:

disneytati

DonickCo said:
there has to be more disney love out there.... if i can find it anyone can...
(Marcia----> :kiss: :kiss: <---Nick)

Is there Disney love for married women who live very very far away???? :animwink: heheheeeee

WDWScottieBoy

disneytati said:
Is there Disney love for married women who live very very far away???? :animwink: heheheeeee

Oh Tati, you crack me up! You really need to move to FL, you'll have a blast and I'm sure you'll find a guy that makes you really happy! :wave:

disneytati

WDWScottieBoy said:
Oh Tati, you crack me up! You really need to move to FL, you'll have a blast and I'm sure you'll find a guy that makes you really happy! :wave:

:lol: Well... er... :lookaroun Just kidding.... :animwink:

AliciaLuvzDizne

i went on eharmony.com, but i think im going to close that...i just feel lonely lately :(

i decided that i need to find someone who likes disney...even half as much as me

WDWScottieBoy

My girlfriend Melissa (DitzeeChick02) and I have been dating for almost a year now. We didn't fall for each other because of Disney, but I was happy to take her to WDW this past summer! The love is still very strong and we can't wait to start a family in Celebration and have the kid(s) grow up on Disney!

:sohappy:

egionet

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
i decided that i need to find someone who likes disney...even half as much as me

I think everyone on these boards, who doesn't have a significant other, feels that way :lol:

DisneyMemories

DonickCo said:
there has to be more disney love out there.... if i can find it anyone can...
(Marcia----> :kiss: :kiss: <---Nick)

Sure hope your right about that,i'm trying the e-harmony thing and so far nothing :cry: Oh well gotta think happy thoughts (Someday my Princess will come,Someday my Princess will come)

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
WDWScottieBoy said:
My girlfriend Melissa (DitzeeChick02) and I have been dating for almost a year now. We didn't fall for each other because of Disney, but I was happy to take her to WDW this past summer! The love is still very strong and we can't wait to start a family in Celebration and have the kid(s) grow up on Disney!

:sohappy:

:lookaroun Dude you're 18! And you're thinking about a family already!:lookaroun Wow I guess you like to think ahead! Don't tell me you and her even have the names picked out already!:lol: Anyway, I'm 18 as well and I don't know many other 18 year olds that are already planning a family. I mean, my roomate and his GF have been going out now for about 5 years and they're not even that far yet!

barnum42

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
For me, the Disney thing would be a bonus, but It's not something on the "she must be list". I would not want to pass on a potential partner just because she did not get Disney.

figmentmom

AliciaLuvzDizne said:

I met, fell in love with, and married my hubby LONG before I ever went to WDW (my first trip there was when our kids were little!) Although he likes Disney, he is NOWHERE NEAR the Disney fanatic that I am (but we are still happily married anyway :lol: )

You just never know!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
I must tell ya Joe...your little bit of poetry did 1000 times more for me than the guy at the club that asked me if i was "chillin like a villan"
that is NOT good poetry :lol: (or a good pick up line, for that matter)

You mean to tell me that isn't a good pick up line?:lol: Just Kidding. I could not imagine ever saying that to someone I actually found attractive!

Going to WDW in March? I'll fall in love with you if you can wire me about $500 for airfare!:lol: I have blond hair with blue eyes and so on and so forth. And my interests: READ MY SIG!:lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

of course id never pass on someone who didnt have the same love for disney as me...but he MUST tolerate mine.

and Triton...for 500 bucks i bet you'd fall in love with anyone :lol:
;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom