Disney Love

PhotoDave219

I quote the illustrious Professor Otis Throckmorton Wren - Little bit of Vomit, little bit of Vomit right here.

I found love at Disney. Greatest time of my life.

disneytati

arcsbite said:
hehe I just brought my sister a T Shirt back from WDW with that logo on it (points at your avatar/icon)

Yeah, I took a picture of my shirt to make my avatar, because it describes me perfectly! :lol: Well, my brother says it should be 85% drama queen, but...

Disneydreaming said:
Let me ask, is there a singles meet and greet for those of us that are single or divorced?

What about ex-singles/maybe future divorced??? :goodnevil

franann50

DisneyMemories said:
I'm just a guest who visits as often as I can,but i'd love to meet and fall in love with a beautiful female cast member,or even a WDWmagic forum member,but guess i'll have to wait and see what happens this june/july when l go down.

Could you go before June/July and look up my daughter,PLEASE!!!! She's a CP.
Ha!!! I'd love her to meet someone nice!!!

Pippa

barnum42 said:
"Love sought is good, but given unsought is better" ;)

However, neither option has been working for me. Still, it's a new day....

So for now he'll just have to perfect his flirting skills with us WDWmagic ladies!! (which I think we all quite enjoy!)

barnum42

Pippa said:
So for now he'll just have to perfect his flirting skills with us WDWmagic ladies!! (which I think we all quite enjoy!)
:kiss:

:lol:

Wonna' come 'round my place and see my Disney video collection? :lookaroun

And we are all still waiting for that Guys and Dolls photo ;)

AliciaLuvzDizne

I must tell ya Joe...your little bit of poetry did 1000 times more for me than the guy at the club that asked me if i was "chillin like a villan"
that is NOT good poetry :lol: (or a good pick up line, for that matter)

barnum42

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
I must tell ya Joe...your little bit of poetry did 1000 times more for me than the guy at the club that asked me if i was "chillin like a villan"
that is NOT good poetry :lol: (or a good pick up line, for that matter)
"Chillin like a villan"? Does that actually mean anything?

disneytati

barnum42 said:
It's a little bit of Shakespeare

I knew it!!!! It sounds like Shakespeare!

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
that is NOT good poetry (or a good pick up line, for that matter)

Not good at all!!! :lol: But at least it's better than the ones I used to listen when I traveled to Orlando with the tour groups. The guy didn't even ask my name. He went like: "hey, wanna go to my room?" :fork: I got mad, and said some bad words to him, and he went like: "sorry, it's just that... you are brazilian, aren't you?" :fork: :fork: :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom