Disney Looking To Re-Open Some Clubs at PI For the Holiday Season?

dmagickingdom

Honestly I HATE people who make it an ongoing effort and act to be who they are.

me too! It makes me sick to see these people. I have NO reservations with any race. I simply HATE the "wannabe" cool guys that live their entire life being cool while others around them do things in their life.

WDWFigment

As entertaining as the Guido discussion is, I don't think the re-opening of AC in particular would increase the Guido population at WDW. In all of the times I was at PI, I never recall seeing a Guido in the AC. I don't think it's their cup of tea. So, even if you are glad that PI closed because it was a draw to them, you should praise the possible re-opening of the AC, because it brings back something uniquely Disney, without drawing the Guidos back.

For what it's worth, making fun of Guidos is not unfairly superficial or judgmental. If you've ever met these folks, it is abundantly clear why they are so loathed. It is not simply a "look", it is a mindset and lifestyle.

WDWFigment

^Go to YouTube, search for "My New Haircut", watch, and enjoy. It will explain it better than I ever could. Be warned, as there is a great deal of vulgarity.

EPCOT Explorer

0_o

AH.

I SEE.

*shrieks and runs*

-:lol::lol::ROFLOL::lol::lol:

I know what you are talking about now. My HS has a whole troup of them.:rolleyes::brick::hurl:

They are quite the "people-I-don't-like-to-associate-will-you-stop-being-loud-for-just-a-second-grow-a-brain-cell-PLEASE" types.:rolleyes::lol:

dmagickingdom

Searched youtube for "My New Haircut" - got 3700 results. Watched a few vids - got the general idea.

I bet u get the idea they are morons! anyway, I am sure we can ALL agree on one thing...there are none of those moron in here. the last thing they would do is blog on a site about disney because it's no the "hip" and "cool" thing to do.

The Mom

Premium Member
WTH is a Guido?

It is a derogatory term for a particular ethnic group that has been around for almost a century. It is insulting, and will not be allowed. If you want to point out inappropriate/silly behavior by a particular group of people, please do so without using ethnic slurs. Thank you.

EPCOT Explorer

It is a derogatory term for a particular ethnic group that has been around for almost a century. It is insulting, and will not be allowed. If you want to point out inappropriate/silly behavior by a particular group of people, please do so without using ethnic slurs. Thank you.
Ah...I did not know that it was bad so I just asked.:eek:

Sorry!

WDWFigment

The way in which the term is being used here is not an ethnic slur. The term has evolved, and is now used to refer to obnoxious club-goers with a particular style and attitude. Ethnicity is wholly irrelevant.

I am stating this not to second guess your judgment--if you don't want it posted here, I wont--but as a "defense" to those of us who have used the term, and mean no ethnic disrespect.

chwilson88

I agree, the Mom needs to relax, I'm sure it wasn't meant in a derogatory way towards certain ethnic groups. Plus, freedom of speech is a constitutional right last I checked...

dmagickingdom

The way in which the term is being used here is not an ethnic slur. The term has evolved, and is now used to refer to obnoxious club-goers with a particular style and attitude. Ethnicity is wholly irrelevant.

I am stating this not to second guess your judgment--if you don't want it posted here, I wont--but as a "defense" to those of us who have used the term, and mean no ethnic disrespect.

yeah, we simply mean the dragonball Z hairdo's and people that artificially color themselves orange with that tanning stuff and hop around the clubs being cool...The pict that guy posted was spanish and white people both of which looked ridiculous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom