Disney Looking To Re-Open Some Clubs at PI For the Holiday Season?

WDWFigment

I've never seen any Guidos at Pleasure Island, but then again, I only went to the Adventurer's Club, which probably wouldn't have been a prime hangout for them in the first place.

By the way, if anyone is interested in a hilarious (although not exactly "Disney-appropriate") video about Guidos, search "My new haircut" on YouTube.

Thurp

I've been going to PI for years, 1-2 times a week, it's a very short drive from my house. I gotta say I've never run into guidos there. Like other people have said, you must have been visiting Orlando during their yearly convention.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Anytime Ive gone I see them all stacked up. Maybe since they all look alike you guys think you only saw 1 of them?

WhatJaneSays

... I think I went to High School with a few of these pathetic excuses for human beings. Seriously though, if you want to do something "trendy" could you at least pick something that doesn't make you look like an overcooked turkey or some kind of alien race?

(Some people seek proof of intelligent life on other planets, I'd settle for proof of intelligent life on this planet. :brick:)

Here is what I mean...UGHHHH...

pic27065.jpg

newjerseydouchebags004_2.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/brutalfun3/.jpg

dmagickingdom

You must have visited during one of their conventions, because I have never seen guys like that "everywhere" at PI

I have to agree w/ Black...the closing of the clubs has significantly reduced the amount of 'dragonball Z' haircut dudes that need to show their "man" side and pimp around. There are still many around because unfortunately you will see them everywhere. It was simply in many more masses when the clubs were open as it would be ANYWHERE there are clubs be it Pleasure Island or City Walk or DT Orlando and Miami.

WDW Monorail

I've never seen any Guidos at Pleasure Island, but then again, I only went to the Adventurer's Club, which probably wouldn't have been a prime hangout for them in the first place.

By the way, if anyone is interested in a hilarious (although not exactly "Disney-appropriate") video about Guidos, search "My new haircut" on YouTube.

I'm from the guido and guidette kingdom (SI.NY). The video which you mentioned was made here. I went to a school with a 73% guido population, some of which are my friends. However, I'm not a guido.
Most guidos whom I have met are not bad kids at all. Sure they may be orange and have tons of white specks in their hair, but I actually like them.

:lol:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
If you were really their friend you should have said...

Dude, Homie, My Man....Youre....well youre orange dude.

WDW Monorail

If you were really their friend you should have said...

Dude, Homie, My Man....Youre....well youre orange dude.

Nah, it'd be more like... y0 Br0! bR0! WHat uP m@N y0 u goIn taNnIn 2daY?? Yo Iz hear dat thEy g0tz A sPecIAl d0wn @ h077YW00d tAnz. u d0wN 2 gEt wrEcKEd 2niEe? ite ta7K 2 u l8eR br0

See... you have to learn their language in order to communicate with them. And believe me, I sometimes find it difficult to decipher some of the messages I get from them. :lol:

:shrug:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Nah, it'd be more like... y0 Br0! bR0! WHat uP m@N y0 u goIn taNnIn 2daY?? Yo Iz hear dat thEy g0tz A sPecIAl d0wn @ h077YW00d tAnz. u d0wN 2 gEt wrEcKEd 2niEe? ite ta7K 2 u l8eR br0

See... you have to learn their language in order to communicate with them. And believe me, I sometimes find it difficult to decipher some of the messages I get from them. :lol:

Honestly I HATE people who make it an ongoing effort and act to be who they are.

sillyspook13

MaElStRoM RoCkS?:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom