Disney Diet Buddies...

Ariel484

Make sure you have a good alternative for you when the cupcakes call your name. That way you don't have just "take it or leave it" as your options.

Fabulous idea! Lately I have been more into the salty stuff, so that's been my go-to. Really, the cupcakes haven't been that much of an issue. I made the icing REALLY minty (because Will is a mint/chocolate fan) and had one on Friday...too minty for me. So now I don't want any more.

My appetite was wild today. I was just huuuungry. I haven't taken any diet pills for 2 days because I've been sleeping too late. I can't take them if I sleep past 8 or I'll be up half the night. I'll be getting up in the wee hours to head home. I'll take 1 then.

So, yeah, I stayed at my folks' house an extra day. I made several excuses but the main one was that I wanted to run those hills again one more time. It was still raining this morning so I couldn't go early. Plus, I slept until 9. Got my hilly run in at the nature trail and it felt good. 'Specially with all the eating I've done. I haven't eaten anything terrible that I shouldn't have, just more than I usually take in.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Good job attacking those hills! Nothing like a good workout.

I finally feel like a human again today!!! So I got to go to the gym for the first time in a week, it felt amazing.

YAY! :sohappy:

I FINALLY got in a decent work out this week. I feel terrible for missing so many but I had some crazy rescheduling at work. I couldn't wake up early enough to exercise before work and by the time I got home it was too late to do anything. The good thing is I'm working closer to home now and my schedule is definitely going to be more accommodating.

I pushed myself a little harder today, did an extra exercise session and I felt so awesome afterwards! I know my legs aren't going to function tomorrow but it's worth it.

Always nice to read about everyone's progress! Keep up the great work and here's to another fantastic week!

Way to go Erin! How are your legs feeling?? :D

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. As always, reading everyone’s struggles and successes really helps me focus and know that I’m not on my journey alone. Social media at it’s finest!

I was not very good this weekend and therefore, my Monday morning weigh-in was not what I was hoping it would be. Only managed to lose 0.6 lbs last week (now at 157.2), but at least I’m losing and not gaining. I should have weighed myself on Sunday morning b/c I was especially bad last night. My husband decided to make breakfast for dinner which was an offer I couldn’t refuse! So, an omelet (not egg whites only), large buttermilk biscuit, and grits later, I feel like I reversed a lot of the good I had accomplished earlier in the week. At least I saw some movement in the right direction though. And hopefully, with the carb binge from last night, I’ll be more motivated to stay on the points track this week.

There were some highlights from last week. I actually started some form of exercise, which if you were along for my posts last year, you know I’m allergic to Seriously though, reading lulabell’s posts I remember how much I use to enjoy yoga so I started my classes back last week. I’ve only been once but I’m committed now so I’m hopeful that I’ll start seeing some results in the next couple of months. I also walked 30 - 45 minutes each day. A group of us started walking at work during our lunch hour so that has helped with motivation.

I’m trying to stay positive about the small weight loss. I’m sure I’ve retained more water this week given the shock I gave my system with actual exercise. And given that I didn’t stay within my points range this weekend, I’m lucky I didn’t gain. Here’s to a more disciplined week!

Good luck to everyone this week.

A loss is a loss, even if it's "only" 0.6 pounds. Good job! And I am totally with you on the breakfast for dinner thing...I used to not get it, but now I love it. YUM! Good luck sticking with the exercise.

I had a great run on Friday and a decent run on Sunday, but since then my time has been spent acting as a human crutch/caregiver to my husband. The poor thing blew out his back on Sunday (his birthday! :cry:) so I've been running to pharmacies, getting him to the doctor, and just helping him get around in general. That counts for cross-training, right? :D

enchanted_belle

Gained 2lbs since the 15th... I wasn't planning on weighing myself until Friday or Saturday, but my mom has been bugging me about it 20 times a day, so I felt I had no choice. :rolleyes: Maybe if I weigh again on Saturday, it will be back down. :shrug:

Still, the 2lbs isn't a big surprise, not after not being able to do anything last week.

LuLaSue

Gained 2lbs since the 15th... I wasn't planning on weighing myself until Friday or Saturday, but my mom has been bugging me about it 20 times a day, so I felt I had no choice. :rolleyes: Maybe if I weigh again on Saturday, it will be back down. :shrug:

Still, the 2lbs isn't a big surprise, not after not being able to do anything last week.

Belle don't sweat it your awesome!! :)

I do however think it is important to weigh ourselves the same day each week and at approximately the same time of day. Our body weight changes throughout the day and hopping on the scale at a "NON" designated time can throw, if anything, the mind into a tail spin.

I desiginate a day and time to weigh in at home. I know if I start jumping on and off the scale at non designated times and the number isn't what I really think it should be, it plays with my mind. If the mind starts to wander I find myself eating out of ill emotion and starting the cycle I have been working so hard to break.

Ariel484

Great weigh-in for me this week - I lost 3 pounds! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Not only did this get me into a new "number family" (if that makes any sense), I also now have a healthy BMI. I know BMI is a somewhat flawed measurement of one's overall health, but still...yay!! :D

In other news, I made the SkinnyTaste Manicotti again last night - such a good recipe! My husbands LOVES it. I also made the Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella. Another good one! :slurp: The chick who runs this website really comes up with some good stuff. I wish I could develop recipes like she does!

popsicletrees

Great weigh-in for me this week - I lost 3 pounds! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Not only did this get me into a new "number family" (if that makes any sense), I also now have a healthy BMI. I know BMI is a somewhat flawed measurement of one's overall health, but still...yay!! :D

Yay! :sohappy:

Great job! That is so exciting!

Let's see I have a bit of updating to do for me. Last week I didn't do very many intense workouts. I only lifted weights once during the week. I tried to do some sort of physical activity every day, but I just wasn't feeling it. So, I made sure to be pretty strict on my diet instead.

I work at a school, and we are on Spring Break this week. I was ready to go all out this week with my workouts. Monday was a 20 minute HIIT workout, and Tuesday I started the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd. Well, Monday I woke up with a bit of a sore throat and Tuesday was the same. Tuesday night I hit the wall. I felt better during the day yesterday, but my appetite just wasn't there. Today I feel like my head could explode. So, there goes my idea of getting back into my routine.

I did weigh myself yesterday, and I was down .9. That makes for a 4lb weight loss for the month.

enchanted_belle

In other news, I made the SkinnyTaste Manicotti again last night - such a good recipe! My husbands LOVES it. I also made the Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella. Another good one! :slurp: The chick who runs this website really comes up with some good stuff. I wish I could develop recipes like she does!

That's awesome Shannon!!!! :sohappy:
I'm thinking about actually skipping my end-of-month weigh in this weekend, I can feel my body retaining while it's trying to get use to the increase in my exercises, as well as the womenly bloating going on. :hammer:

I need to look at this website... bet I'll find a lot of things to try out on all of that Pampered Chef stuff I have sitting in my room... :lol: :slurp:

diddy_mouse

Rock on, Shannon! :sohappy: And I think I totallly need to check out that grilled chicken recipe, it sounds delicious.

Let's see I have a bit of updating to do for me. Last week I didn't do very many intense workouts. I only lifted weights once during the week. I tried to do some sort of physical activity every day, but I just wasn't feeling it. So, I made sure to be pretty strict on my diet instead.

I think I had the same type of week you did. I felt bad I didn't workout as much as I should have but I just couldn't get motivated.

I'm thinking about actually skipping my end-of-month weigh in this weekend, I can feel my body retaining while it's trying to get use to the increase in my exercises, as well as the womenly bloating going on. :hammer:

I need to look at this website... bet I'll find a lot of things to try out on all of that Pampered Chef stuff I have sitting in my room... :lol: :slurp:

I'm in the same boat as you, Courtney. Going to call this week a wash and set my sights on doing better this weekend/next week.

Ariel484

Yay! :sohappy:

Great job! That is so exciting!

I work at a school, and we are on Spring Break this week. I was ready to go all out this week with my workouts. Monday was a 20 minute HIIT workout, and Tuesday I started the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd. Well, Monday I woke up with a bit of a sore throat and Tuesday was the same. Tuesday night I hit the wall. I felt better during the day yesterday, but my appetite just wasn't there. Today I feel like my head could explode. So, there goes my idea of getting back into my routine.

I did weigh myself yesterday, and I was down .9. That makes for a 4lb weight loss for the month.

Thanks! I hope you're feeling better. :(

Thanks! I tried another SkinnyTaste recipe yesterday, the Chicken Cordon Bleu. Another winner! :slurp:

Rock on, Shannon! :sohappy: And I think I totallly need to check out that grilled chicken recipe, it sounds delicious.

Thanks Erin! The grilled chicken was delicious, but I think our favorite is still the manicotti. :slurp::slurp:

sweetpee_1993

Ugh! Skipped my weigh-in/shot last Monday. Just wasn't convenient to go up to Beaumont. Never missed a run which is good for me. I had a few splurges. Last week at some point we had Mexican and yesterday we went to a place in Kemah that was featured on Diner's Drive-Ins & Dives. I know, I know. :brick: We were in the area apartment hunting and the in-laws called with the invite. I think I was still on my little high from Tracey buying me new sunglasses. :cool: I will say, I've thoroughly paid for my splurge. The sausage, bbq, & hushpuppies have set like a load of bricks in my stomach since I ate in the afternoon yesterday. Last night Tracey kept going on & on about how hungry he was. I still felt like I'd just eaten. This morning's run was my most challenging yet. 9 mins run --> 3 mins walk --> 9 mins run. That last run I was wondering if I was going to make it. Felt like I was dragging my load of bricks behind me. No more splurges! Makes me too miserable and that doesn't even include the guilt-factor! :lookaroun

Going to get on the scale today and get my shot. I don't reeeaaally want to look at the scale. I may just close my eyes and tell her not to say anything. I don't want to know.

Oh! And yay for the great SkinnyTaste recipes! :sohappy: I've made the healthy-version chicken tenders/nuggets from there twice now and they're quite a hit with the family! The fact that you coat the chicken with olive oil before rolling in the crumbs makes them stay super tender and juicy after baking. Looooove them! :slurp:

***edit*** I looked at the scale. No change. I guess that beats gaining but still, not gonna help me get where I can wear my clothes by next month....

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Hey, all!! Just checking in, I've been away for a while--like echovictor, life got busy, and last week I was on vacation. I've read all the posts, but there are just too many to try quoting, so:

Yay :sohappy: for everyone who's reporting successes!! :sohappy:

The few with setbacks--don't let them get you down, use them to motivate you!!

Courtney, I'm glad that your headache is finally better. That was worrisome. I had a true migraine exactly once, years ago, and I still remember the awful pain and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Kelly, I love my QuickFix DVDs, too! I have all of the Minna-Julie-Nancy ones, and a really good kickboxing one, Cardio Kick with Janis Saffell. Great equipment-free workout.

Oh, and amen on the (formerly) skinny husbands who eat like crazy and then drop pounds with a blink. Up until the age of about 45, then Mother Nature levels the playing field, and it's just as difficult for them as for us! ;)

That skinnytaste website has some really good-looking recipes, I haven't tried any yet, but I did share the link with a couple of friends who love to cook healthy, and they love it, so thanks for that! :wave:

My brother and I took my mom to Paris last week, it was her and my first trip, bro's been there before. (Incredibly, we did not go to Disneyland Paris) I ate well while away, and we walked our legs off (I think their Metro is about two stories underground, the number of steps is unbelievable) Despite all that, I came back a pound up. Arrived home 10pm on Sunday night, back to work at 9am Monday morning--I'm still unpacking! Vacation usually throws me off my exercise routine, and my allergies have been really bad (it's either bad allergies, or I have a cold from being on an airplane for 8 hours) so I feel like crap, which is going to make it hard to get back on track. Maybe I'll just let myself off the hook in the mornings this week, and hit it hard on Saturday and Sunday.

A bunch of my co-workers are forming a team for a corporate fun run next month, and somehow I got signed up for it. It's only a 3K, and it's a run/walk, but I haven't run since college (that's almost 30 years ago!!) so I'm going to be using all of you for inspiration and motivation to get out there and do it! :wave: I've got til May 17 to get ready, and I'd really love to be able to run the whole thing...all advice is welcome!

sweetpee_1993

Siobhan! I've been using a 5k app for my iPhone called "Ease into 5K" and love it. Up until yesterday I was amazed at how daunting I would *think* the next level of intervals would be but then when I was out on the pavement it was never too much. Made me feel like I might actually become a real runner somehow. LOL! Anywhoo, I'm now a big supporter of the good 5k or other levels of training apps via an iPhone or iPod touch. It's good guidance. I love having goals set for me that I get the satisfaction of meeting. Makes me feel strong!

Oh! Kickboxing! My boys would be so impressed! I need to look into that one. Funny you mentioned our love of the QuickFix dvds. Guess what I'll be doing in another 5 minutes or so.... :D

If you went to Paris, ate the food there (I've heard really great things), and only gained a pound I'd say you should look at that as a mega-success. A pound is less than water-weight fluctuation. You're da bomb!

I agree, Mother Nature totally levels that playing field for us. Thank goodness. Although, I'm still not convinced I could wear full fire-retardant-clothing then go climbing around in pipe racks 40 & 50 feet off the ground in 100 degree weather the way my old man does. Some days I look at him and think, "How?" I'd never be able to do it. :cool:

Off to get-down with Minna, Julie, & Nancy! Toodles! :wave:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Thanks, Kelly! I will definitely try that app. Can't be embarrassed by the youngun's I work with! :lol: And I found out that it is a 5K, not a 3K. :eek:

Here's a link to the QF kickboxing, give it a try, it's a lot of fun. I love how she keeps reminding me that you get out of the workout what you put into it, makes me give it my all!!

Quick-Fix-Total-Cardio-Kick

Tracey's job sounds like a workout in itself!! Dang, if I had a job like that instead of sitting at a desk, I wouldn't have to worry about exercising!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member

Congrats on the weight loss, Shannon, and the healthy BMI! Absolutely yay!

Yesterday afternoon, I followed the link in your sig to your Marathon trip report (probably because I got the email from Disney Visa offering the discounted fees for January's WDW Marathon weekend), and thanks to your inspiring trip report and the 5K mentioned above that I'm already signed up for, I'm actually pondering signing up for the WDW half...:lookaroun

What do y'all think? Can I turn into a runner by January? Maybe I should see how I do with Kelly's app and next month's run. The Visa discount is good until June 19.

sweetpee_1993

Thanks, Kelly! I will definitely try that app. Can't be embarrassed by the youngun's I work with! :lol: And I found out that it is a 5K, not a 3K. :eek:

Here's a link to the QF kickboxing, give it a try, it's a lot of fun. I love how she keeps reminding me that you get out of the workout what you put into it, makes me give it my all!!

Quick-Fix-Total-Cardio-Kick

Tracey's job sounds like a workout in itself!! Dang, if I had a job like that instead of sitting at a desk, I wouldn't have to worry about exercising!!

You can totally get worked into running! It's so much easier for me with the guidance from the app. Just this morning I contemplated whether to move forward to the next day in the schedule or redo Monday's. I asked the boys what they thought. I struggled with the final 9 minutes previously so staring down a full 20 minutes running was a bit scary. I didn't want to set myself up to fail. The boys both said, "Go for it! You'll make it!" And I did! I was so proud!!!! 20 whole minutes of running and I'm not dead. WooHOOOO!!! :sohappy:

Definitely gonna try the kickboxing. **confession** I've always wanted to do like full-on boxing. I know. Craziness. I just think being in a ring facing an opponent and physically boxing would be such a killer outlet for me. Seriously!

Whenever Tracey has to do field work in the refineries it is a workout in itself. Unfortunately, that's not a daily thing. He's out there this week and probably next week but then he'll be back in his office working on the computer with all the sketches and things he's doing in the field. He actually struggles with his weight now, too.

Yesterday afternoon, I followed the link in your sig to your Marathon trip report (probably because I got the email from Disney Visa offering the discounted fees for January's WDW Marathon weekend), and thanks to your inspiring trip report and the 5K mentioned above that I'm already signed up for, I'm actually pondering signing up for the WDW half...:lookaroun

What do y'all think? Can I turn into a runner by January? Maybe I should see how I do with Kelly's app and next month's run. The Visa discount is good until June 19.

I'm dying to do a Disney running event, too! I don't know if I want to do marathon weekend, Princess half, or hold out for the Disneyland half. I definitely wanna do a Disney run, tho. Bad!

enchanted_belle

I disappeared for a little bit there... :lookaroun lol. But I've been working out like crazy the past week, on top of jury duty, school, and work. Talk about exhausting!!!

BUT, I did weigh in on Saturday, I sucked it up and did it, just to see how my body was faring with the various things going on... -3 from what I was. :sohappy: And then Tuesday morning, since I felt like my body had settled down with everything, I decided to check again for a better accuracy. Another -1 down, so -4 since mid-month.

Meaning... I'm past what I was pre-Disney! So, all the vacation weight I gained is FINALLY gone. And, better yet, I can see it in my hips. The way my pants are fitting, as well as my shirts are sitting, I can see just a small difference. But it's a difference and I'll take it!

:) Hope everyone's week is going well so far.

diddy_mouse

I asked the boys what they thought. I struggled with the final 9 minutes previously so staring down a full 20 minutes running was a bit scary. I didn't want to set myself up to fail. The boys both said, "Go for it! You'll make it!" And I did! I was so proud!!!! 20 whole minutes of running and I'm not dead. WooHOOOO!!! :sohappy:

Definitely gonna try the kickboxing. **confession** I've always wanted to do like full-on boxing. I know. Craziness. I just think being in a ring facing an opponent and physically boxing would be such a killer outlet for me. Seriously

Woo hoo! That's a great goal you hit, Kelly! Awesome job! :sohappy:

When I get to the cardio-boxing segments in my EA Active I really like them. Hooks are my favorite kind of move. :D Front kicks are fun too!

Question for you all: I'm trying to nail down a consistent weigh-in day/time. Do you think checking it at the end of the week on a Friday would be better than a mid-week weight check on say a Wednesday? Also would the morning be a better time than evening?

popsicletrees

Question for you all: I'm trying to nail down a consistent weigh-in day/time. Do you think checking it at the end of the week on a Friday would be better than a mid-week weight check on say a Wednesday? Also would the morning be a better time than evening?

I usually do my weigh-in Thursday or Friday morning so all of the damage that I did the previous weekend is out of my body. I know, not the best way to look at it. Definitely weigh yourself in the morning after you potty. That will give you the most accurate weight.

I plan on weighing myself tomorrow. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I am feeling a whole lot better today. After taking nearly a week off from working out I walked for three miles on the treadmill on Monday and went for another walk outside yesterday. I'm trying to ease myself back into the daily routine. I did weights today but kept them fairly light since I have not lifted anything in over a week.

I've got 31 days until my next trip to Disney. I'm kicking the diet and exercise into high gear because in 31 days I am going to go sit by the pool in a bikini - like it or not because that is what I ordered online. :lol:

Kelly, I'm dying to do a Disney running event as well, but one of my least favorite things to do in the world. I think my husband could run for days, but I just don't have the desire in me. Whenever I do find the motivation I will probably use the C25K program to ease myself into it. My problem in the past has probably been going running with my husband and trying to keep up with him rather than start at a reasonable time for me.

sweetpee_1993

Woo hoo! That's a great goal you hit, Kelly! Awesome job! :sohappy:

When I get to the cardio-boxing segments in my EA Active I really like them. Hooks are my favorite kind of move. :D Front kicks are fun too!

Thank you!

I did my weigh-ins on Fridays in the past but have found I like Mondays much better. Why? It forces me to be more accountable over weekends. I'm less likely to be bad if I know I have a weigh-in to face.

I usually do my weigh-in Thursday or Friday morning so all of the damage that I did the previous weekend is out of my body. I know, not the best way to look at it. Definitely weigh yourself in the morning after you potty. That will give you the most accurate weight.

I plan on weighing myself tomorrow. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I am feeling a whole lot better today. After taking nearly a week off from working out I walked for three miles on the treadmill on Monday and went for another walk outside yesterday. I'm trying to ease myself back into the daily routine. I did weights today but kept them fairly light since I have not lifted anything in over a week.

I've got 31 days until my next trip to Disney. I'm kicking the diet and exercise into high gear because in 31 days I am going to go sit by the pool in a bikini - like it or not because that is what I ordered online. :lol:

Kelly, I'm dying to do a Disney running event as well, but one of my least favorite things to do in the world. I think my husband could run for days, but I just don't have the desire in me. Whenever I do find the motivation I will probably use the C25K program to ease myself into it. My problem in the past has probably been going running with my husband and trying to keep up with him rather than start at a reasonable time for me.

I feel like I do my best running on my own. Tracey, when he used to run with me, is much faster than me. His legs are longer, too. I'm slow but steady. I don't like feeling like I have to move to someone else's rhythm. When you do hit the pavement again, make it at your pace to your rhythm. Feels much better that way. Honestly, tho, running itself blows. It's a constant battle to maintain the breathing. It's painful. I don't enjoy the running so much as I do how I feel after. The running is the means to feeling good. If I didn't get the reward after I'd never run. Lol!

Ariel484

Thank you!! :sohappy: And thanks for reading my marathon report! :eek:

And you can totally be ready for the half in January. I think it just comes down to making the commitment to stick to some kind of training plan. When I started running I used Couch-to-5K (probably similar to the app Kelly is using) and then used a Jeff Galloway plan that was posted on runDisney.com to train for my first half, the 2011 Princess Half Marathon. Knowing that I signed up to run the race kept me motivated and I finished the half without dying, so I'd consider that a success.

Marathon weekend is SO much fun. It's such a supportive environment, and I think it's a great way to see the parks in a different light. I really loved it.

You can totally get worked into running! It's so much easier for me with the guidance from the app. Just this morning I contemplated whether to move forward to the next day in the schedule or redo Monday's. I asked the boys what they thought. I struggled with the final 9 minutes previously so staring down a full 20 minutes running was a bit scary. I didn't want to set myself up to fail. The boys both said, "Go for it! You'll make it!" And I did! I was so proud!!!! 20 whole minutes of running and I'm not dead. WooHOOOO!!!

Way to go Kelly!! That's awesome! :sohappy:

I'm dying to do a Disney running event, too! I don't know if I want to do marathon weekend, Princess half, or hold out for the Disneyland half. I definitely wanna do a Disney run, tho. Bad!

I can totally see you rocking the Princess Half, Kelly...somehow it seems right up your alley. :D I don't know very much about the Disneyland Half, but Melanee is signed up to do it this year and I'm anxious to hear how she likes it.

I disappeared for a little bit there... lol. But I've been working out like crazy the past week, on top of jury duty, school, and work. Talk about exhausting!!!

BUT, I did weigh in on Saturday, I sucked it up and did it, just to see how my body was faring with the various things going on... -3 from what I was. And then Tuesday morning, since I felt like my body had settled down with everything, I decided to check again for a better accuracy. Another -1 down, so -4 since mid-month.

Meaning... I'm past what I was pre-Disney! So, all the vacation weight I gained is FINALLY gone. And, better yet, I can see it in my hips. The way my pants are fitting, as well as my shirts are sitting, I can see just a small difference. But it's a difference and I'll take it!

Hope everyone's week is going well so far.

Welcome back, friend! Blech, jury duty...oh well, what can ya do??

Congratulations on getting back to your pre-vacation weight! I'm so glad that you can see visual results...that's got to be a great feeling.

I'm with Rachel...my at-work WW meetings are on Thursday mornings and I like it that way. It sort of allows me to relax over the weekend without going nuts and then I can get my butt back into gear at the beginning of the week. That's probably not the best way to think of it, but it works for me. :D

I've got 31 days until my next trip to Disney. I'm kicking the diet and exercise into high gear because in 31 days I am going to go sit by the pool in a bikini - like it or not because that is what I ordered online.

Glad you're feeling better, and I'm SO jealous you're going to Disney so soon! :cry:

Maybe you can shoot for the Tower of Terror 10-miler at some point...that would require less training than a half would. Disney has 5Ks too, as I'm sure you know, but I almost feel like if you're going to do one of these things it's worth it to go for one that's going to last longer than ~30 minutes.

When I run, I'm by myself 99% of the time...sometimes I wish I had a running buddy but at least this way I go at my own pace and don't feel like I'm holding anyone back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom