Disney (and others) at the Box Office - Current State of Affairs

Prince-1

A Quiet Place: Day One was a pretty good movie, but much more somber and character-driven than I think people will expect. It's about a woman with a terminal illness trying to find a reason to go on. I have no idea how well it will perform at the box office.

It was a really good movie and it is doing quite well at the box office.

Dranth

A Quiet Place: Day One was a pretty good movie, but much more somber and character-driven than I think people will expect. It's about a woman with a terminal illness trying to find a reason to go on. I have no idea how well it will perform at the box office.
Just got back from it. It was pretty good but I had to reset my expectations about 30 minutes in. Those going in for a monster movie may find it a little slow or be disappointed but it is worth a watch if you take it for what it is.

BrianLo

9A2F6A7C-525A-4F47-9F8D-C714FE07DADF.jpeg

Just an incredible performance on this one. It’s almost 40 million ahead of Incredibles 2 now.

DM4 has to take some bite out of it (but who knows it seems invincible), but we’ll know by Sunday how that final trajectory is impacted.

On the flip side I feel like Canada day and July 4th are both optimally placed this year to extend the respective weekends.

Disney Analyst

Original Poster
View attachment 795775

Just an incredible performance on this one. It’s almost 40 million ahead of Incredibles 2 now.

DM4 has to take some bite out of it (but who knows it seems invincible), but we’ll know by Sunday how that final trajectory is impacted.

On the flip side I feel like Canada day and July 4th are both optimally placed this year to extend the respective weekends.

I’m very curious about DM4, what’s the word? I feel like there’s zero hype or chat about it. Inside Out 2, you could sense the excitement for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom