Did I Really Just See That.....in Disney World?????

dizpins14

When I worked at the TTA, some of the CMs made a game out of guessing which guests would start fooling around on the ride. You could tell when couples were purposely trying to time it so they got their own train. We would wait until the train with the guests left the station before turning the camera monitor on, so no one realized we could see them.

One time after spying some frisky guests I made a safety spiel over the loudspeaker saying, "Attention Tomorrowland Transit Authority passengers, for your safety please remain seated at all times in a seat and refrain from kneeling on the floor. No matter how fun it may be." Needless to say the girl was sitting in a seat when they passed the next camera.

santa's surpriz

When I worked at the TTA, some of the CMs made a game out of guessing which guests would start fooling around on the ride. You could tell when couples were purposely trying to time it so they got their own train. We would wait until the train with the guests left the station before turning the camera monitor on, so no one realized we could see them.

One time after spying some frisky guests I made a safety spiel over the loudspeaker saying, "Attention Tomorrowland Transit Authority passengers, for your safety please remain seated at all times in a seat and refrain from kneeling on the floor. No matter how fun it may be." Needless to say the girl was sitting in a seat when they passed the next camera.

OHHH BOOOOY! Guess you have seen it all!!!

TigerLily_CM

:eek::eek::eek:uhhh....sorry about that....i actually lost a contact, yeah that's right a contact :shrug::)

WildLodgeFan

Just think of those frisky couples down the road telling their little loved ones, "Yep, you were conceived on the (enter ride name here)."

You will have scarred that child for life!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

yankspy

I have heard of some, let's say, intimate moments at some of the quiet pools at the resorts late at night.:animwink:

imamouse

I have heard of some, let's say, intimate moments at some of the quiet pools at the resorts late at night.:animwink:

What gets me is they are only steps away from their rooms, so why risk the ultimate PDA? I suppose to some it's a thrill, but come on people - this is a family destination. They have a room, now use it!

eliezrah

What gets me is they are only steps away from their rooms, so why risk the ultimate PDA? I suppose to some it's a thrill, but come on people - this is a family destination. They have a room, now use it!
Not only that, I hope the hotels use A LOT of chlorine!!!! I wouldn't want to swim in that water the next day! ECH!!!!

lac628

OMG!!!!!!!

I was reading people magizine and there was an interview with Mario Lopez and the question was:

What is the starngest place you have made love?

His Answer:

At Disney World on the Pirates of The Carribean Ride.

:lookaroun

Not that it matters too much, but it was Disney Land he was at...not Disney World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom