December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

josephkinn

15 days for me

:xmas: Seemed like it took forever and now its coming so quick wow.

Im coming on Dec 2 my niece is coming on Dec 5th staying until Dec 7th. Anyone else going to be

here same time as me? Does anyone want my Trip chart to see if we will

be in the same places and can say hello. Let me know. Joe:xmas:
Sept 2007 Wilderness lodge,Dec 2005 Pop Century,June 2004 Outside ,July 2003 Music,April 2002 Movies,Feb 2001 Wilderness Lodge,Aug 1999 Music,Sept 1998 ,MovieJuly 1995 ,October 1988 Disneyland,June 1983 Class TripSept 1979 First ,Trip,Disneyland 2 times a year from 1968 to 1975

Upvote 0

ada0801

12 Days

We are leaving in 12 days. I can't even pay attention at work anymore. We will be at Disney Dec 1-5 staying at POP. Its my first time there. I have stayed almost every where else. I am so excited!! I started my packing list last night. We are going to pack this weekend...but I wanna go now!!!:brick:

Upvote 0

pacochran

Two weeks from Today!!!!:sohappy::sohappy: Only 8 more work days (including today) Yahoooooo!!!! In fact two weeks from this moment we will be in the air on our way.

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

28 Days!!! :wave:

Just received paperwork...something different about this package; they gave us vouchers for percent off food & merchandise at Planet Hollywood (probably won't use-our dining reservations are set) and a free game of mini golf (we were planning on that on day of MVMCP already). whoo hoo...bonus :)

1st MVMCP ever on December 18th!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Got our custom Tees; they turned out great (and, yes, I did order two since I couldn't decide)!

s616747176_2145470_272.jpg
s616747176_2145471_496.jpg
s616747176_2145473_940.jpg

s616747176_2145475_1378.jpg
s616747176_2145476_1596.jpg
s616747176_2145474_1161.jpg

s616747176_2145477_1817.jpg

And, the kids' baskets are done!

s616747176_2145472_712.jpg

12 more sleeps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

maryt01

12 days to wdw asmu. already sad to think that in 20 days i will be missing wdw for another year. christmas is always beautiful. :xmas::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Guess we'll know you when we see you!
Very clever :lol:

Thanks! Unfortunately, we won't be wearing them every day (ew!), but I'm sure they'll make for finding the kids easier (we hope).

I have to say, I'm a little jealous that you're staying at POR ... my home away from home. It just wasn't in my girl friend's budget. Nevertheless, I am sure we will have a blast at Music, and I can add another resort under my belt :)

Upvote 0

momofnine

"Thanks! Unfortunately, we won't be wearing them every day (ew!), but I'm sure they'll make for finding the kids easier (we hope)."

When we go, we always have matching shirts. We wash them every night, it does make it easy to find the kids!!! My sister goes with us and once we have the kids, and my hubby all tucked in, we would go to the laundry room and wash them. It gives us some time to talk, and relax!!!!
LOVE your shirts, especially the one about the divorce settlement! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

H20Babie

"Thanks! Unfortunately, we won't be wearing them every day (ew!), but I'm sure they'll make for finding the kids easier (we hope)."

When we go, we always have matching shirts. We wash them every night, it does make it easy to find the kids!!! My sister goes with us and once we have the kids, and my hubby all tucked in, we would go to the laundry room and wash them. It gives us some time to talk, and relax!!!!

Coming from Canada, those Tees cost a small fortune. We should wear them more, but I have a feeling that the kids will want to wear something more their own "style" ... just like their clothes-hording Moms. I swear, my son (7) has already packed his clothes and they take up a WHOLE suitcase! Thankfully, mine is expandable. :lol:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

So what is your team wardrobe looking like this year?

Upvote 0

thrupaytonseyes

4 weeks from today we will be there!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

H2O love the t-shirts! any way you can post the pic of the kid's baskets a little bit bigger? I want to do this for my boys and want some idea of how to

Upvote 0

H20Babie

H2O love the t-shirts! any way you can post the pic of the kid's baskets a little bit bigger? I want to do this for my boys and want some idea of how to

I can post a bigger picture later (at work now), but I didn't make them myself. I used Betsy of Memories by Betsy (http://www.memoriesbybetsy.com/Memories_by_Betsy/Welcome.html). She does all the shopping and delivers to the resorts so I don't have to pack them. The kids will be thrilled when they walk into the rooms and see that Mickey left something for them.

Each basket is customized to each child, and has a plush, autograph book and pen, Epcot passport, AK passport, First Time button, and a Mickey Santa hat.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom