December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

bgoebel

28 days and counting. Starting to lay out things for the trip like the mickey mouse shirts I made for my 2 dd and the mickey mouse christmas coloring book found at the dollar store today (score of a find!!!)
Got the documents, now just need to get through thanksgiving with the inlaws, parent-teacher conferences and a 3 full of weeks of work (thanksgiving break and all) and I'll be ready for the world

Upvote 0

BeanSz

Original Poster
Now only 21 days to go!!! Starting to get list together. So much to do by then. With all the family coming to visit for the Turkey Day Holiday -- this time will pass very quickly!! Cannot wait --

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Hit the 30 day mark today, and got my trip packet with Christmas Party tickets in the mail yesterday, along with my Disney Rewards Points card. Suitcase is packed except for a few smalls, made my last trip to the Disney Store for my Disney Dollars. These next few weeks are going to fly by!!

Upvote 0

H20Babie

14 days and I still have no idea what to pack ... usually, the suitcases are done two weeks ago. I keep checking the 10 day forecast and it's all over the place in terms of weather. Arrrgh!

BTW, does anyone know whether the Santa at MVMCP or any of the Santas at Epcot will accept a letter to Santa?

Upvote 0

josephkinn

15 days for me

:sohappy: Bringing my niece for a xmas graduation present but she wont be able to make it till friday the 5th while ill be thier on the 2nd. :xmas: If anyone wants my schedule see if we can say hello let me know. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
14 days and I still have no idea what to pack ... usually, the suitcases are done two weeks ago. I keep checking the 10 day forecast and it's all over the place in terms of weather. Arrrgh!

BTW, does anyone know whether the Santa at MVMCP or any of the Santas at Epcot will accept a letter to Santa?

I'm sure there would be no problem, Santa is always able to accomodate, right?....maybe just check with one of Santa's helpers before hand. Santa at MVMCP can be very busy at times, consider Santa and Mrs. at the American Adventure as they are set up more for a "sit on the lap" kind of interaction.

PS although I really do love the Canadian Santa...or is he really Santa...(as per his story)? :animwink: :xmas:

13 days and counting! :sohappy::sohappy:

:eek: That close? where did the time go..... :D :sohappy:

Upvote 0

H20Babie

PS although I really do love the Canadian Santa...or is he really Santa...(as per his story)? :animwink: :xmas:

Of course, the Canadian Santa is the real deal ... the North Pole is in Canada :) Actually, letters to Santa can be sent to:

Santa Claus
The North Pole
Canada
H0H 0H0

:p

14 days from today and we're in the air ... heading Home!
(Counter's still not working properly)

Upvote 0

momofnine

:sohappy::xmas:19!!!:xmas::sohappy: In the teens, seems like we just started the double digit, WOW time is flying by.... hope it slows down once we get down there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom