December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

thrupaytonseyes

I can post a bigger picture later (at work now), but I didn't make them myself. I used Betsy of Memories by Betsy (http://www.memoriesbybetsy.com/Memories_by_Betsy/Welcome.html). She does all the shopping and delivers to the resorts so I don't have to pack them. The kids will be thrilled when they walk into the rooms and see that Mickey left something for them.

Each basket is customized to each child, and has a plush, autograph book and pen, Epcot passport, AK passport, First Time button, and a Mickey Santa hat.

:xmas:

Perfect. thanks for the info. Don't worry about reposting; the website pictures are good enough for me. Again thanks so much for sharing the info!

Upvote 0

dove_

26 days!

I can't concentrate on school anymore (despite finals coming up... :eek:)

My last final(s) are 2 days before we leave... I don't feel I'll do my best on those!

Not long until I finally get to take my friends for their (real) first times!

I think I'm more excited when I go with new people than I am to actually be at the parks (sometimes ;))

Upvote 0

gnorth

17 days till we leave....:sohappy: Kids wont stop telling everyone they meet where there going.:xmas: MVMCP on the the 9th told DS DD that they can stay up past midnight, for some reason that got them going even more. Guess there is nothing more magical to a kid than staying up past bedtime....

Upvote 0

BeanSz

Original Poster
Less than 15 days now!! Hooray!! Started to think about packing. Making the lists of things to take and pack. Called Disney last night to try to get Ohana Character Breakfast since it is my kids favorite -- has been booked and trying for a few months now, but I was able to get 7:40 am ressie for first morning we are there!!! So excited -- as our first morning tradition is to hit Ohana then MK. We were a bit stressed since we were not able to get ressies at Ohana -- but plans are starting to come together. Can't wait.....

Upvote 0

Since1976

17 days till we leave....:sohappy: Kids wont stop telling everyone they meet where there going.:xmas: MVMCP on the the 9th told DS DD that they can stay up past midnight, for some reason that got them going even more. Guess there is nothing more magical to a kid than staying up past bedtime....

We'll be at MVMCP that same night. It's our first December trip, and we absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see WDW all decked out in its holiday decorations.

I don't know if I'll be able to keep my daughter up past 10. Good thing there will be free cookies and hot chocolate to keep her sugared up!

Upvote 0

poohbr2015

We leave on Nov 28th for 7 nights. We had a hard time getting some dining reservations. Maybe I will try to call back now and see if they had any cancellations. We also tried for the Ohana breakfast and had no luck. We were able to get Cape May Cafe for breakfast and are excited because they added Donald which we love! It is our son's first trip, he will be almost 8 months old.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Single digits now ... 9 more days!

Dug out my lanyard and travel wallet, paid off the credit card and hitting the bank today for some mad money.

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

25 Days until POFQ!!!!!

I hope the weather lets us swim at least once. I'm usually one of the oldest kids to go down the slide...right behind my 7 year old. :p

Upvote 0

mikeb1967

Countdown

WoooHoooo, 21 more days to go til Free dining for our Dec. trip and 25 days til my 41st birthday 12/17/2008 at WDW, Yeaaaa!!! Dec. 13 til 18, 2008. Mikeb
Just doin' our part to stimulate the economy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom