December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

hello everyone just wanted to chime in here. Dh has been on the boards for some time now, I'm new, and love doing this. Not one single soul here is crazy for countdowns! DH and I are planning our 25th Anniversary 8-9-09 through 8-16-09 (DD19 calls it our 25th Honeymoon, and is very sore we're not bringing her!!) Staying at POFQ & having a blast planning every little detail as this is first trip in 5 years. Honeymooned here and several trips with the kids over the years - absolutely loved when the kids played softball and wrestled at WWoS!! Great times and memories especially with good friends who were Disney virgins! High school and college sports have limited our travel so this trip will truly be our best yet I'm sure. Hope to try to hook up with new friends from the boards down there. I'm envious of your lower countdowns 313 days for us. Everyone have safe magical trips!!

Upvote 0

momofnine

hello everyone just wanted to chime in here. Dh has been on the boards for some time now, I'm new, and love doing this. Not one single soul here is crazy for countdowns! DH and I are planning our 25th Anniversary 8-9-09 through 8-16-09 (DD19 calls it our 25th Honeymoon, and is very sore we're not bringing her!!) Staying at POFQ & having a blast planning every little detail as this is first trip in 5 years. Honeymooned here and several trips with the kids over the years - absolutely loved when the kids played softball and wrestled at WWoS!! Great times and memories especially with good friends who were Disney virgins! High school and college sports have limited our travel so this trip will truly be our best yet I'm sure. Hope to try to hook up with new friends from the boards down there. I'm envious of your lower countdowns 313 days for us. Everyone have safe magical trips!![/quote

Congrats on your anniversary!:wave: We are going in Dec. for our 30th, and our kids feel they should go too!!! We have a daughter that will be playing softball down there this summer, it wil be our 1st time for softball, I hear it is awesome. We started counting down at 400 something....we are now down to 67 :sohappy:, yours will go down quickly...even though some days it may seem to crawl!

Upvote 0

H20Babie

OMG ... Neil Patrick Harris has been confirmed to narrate the Candlelight Processional December 1-3 :sohappy: I think this has just made my vacation even better!!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
OMG ... Neil Patrick Harris has been confirmed to narrate the Candlelight Processional December 1-3 :sohappy: I think this has just made my vacation even better!!! :xmas:

Good to hear I can catch him on the 3rd! ...and I thought I'd miss Doogie this year. Last year he had joked that getting moved earlier and earlier, that he thought he would be doing October this year.

Upvote 0

yankspy

Who he???????????????????????????????????? Thats when I have my ressy.
Him he.:lol:
barney.jpg

Upvote 0

H20Babie

In addition to the Harold & Kumar movies, he plays Barney on "How I Met Your Mother". There are websites dedicated to his "Barney-isms": "Wherever girls want to get back at their ex-boyfriends we’ll be there. Wherever women deal with their daddy issues through promiscuity and binge drinking, we will be there. Wherever a bachelorette party drives through the city in a limo sticking their heads out of the windows yelling ‘What’s up New York?.’ We will be what is up New York" :)

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
In addition to the Harold & Kumar movies, he plays Barney on "How I Met Your Mother". There are websites dedicated to his "Barney-isms": "Wherever girls want to get back at their ex-boyfriends we’ll be there. Wherever women deal with their daddy issues through promiscuity and binge drinking, we will be there. Wherever a bachelorette party drives through the city in a limo sticking their heads out of the windows yelling ‘What’s up New York?.’ We will be what is up New York" :)

In other words, a Pumbas kind of guy! :lol:

Upvote 0

pacochran

My DS and I met Neil last year coming off the ToT. He was really nice and let me take a picture of my son with him. Really a nice guy. He is really good on "How I met your mother" it's one of our favorite shows.

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

Just booked our trip tonight for December 13-18th with our 2 yr old HUGE Mickey fan and twin almost 1 yr old daughters. My mom is coming with us as well, it's DH's 31st b-day and our 7th wedding anniversary (why not celebrate it at the place we got married)

Upvote 0

bgoebel

It's my dh's birthday when we go down in December as well!!! :king: Teppanyaki for dinner with our children, friends and their children. Then my friend Julia and I will take the kids to candlelight processional (my five year old dd and my 2.7 year old dd and Julia's children 5 yr ds and 3 yr old dd). It's Marlee Matlin so should be great. The DH will be drinking around the world to celebrate their December birthdays while we're at the candlelight processional. Counting down the days til I can try a dole whip you all keep raving about.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom