December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

KFJames

This is our 2nd time at Christmas & can't wait. Staying at on site for first time at the Contemporary from 11 - 26 December & first time on DDP. Have so many ADR's made, will defo have to diet when get back! Doing MVMCP on 16th. Off to Universal Portofino resort from 26 - 1st Jan, also first time at Universal................lots of firsts for us this time, I think thats why we are so excited!!!!!!!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

Glasgow

Staying onsite for the first time changed my view of WDW. I always enjoyed but it just took it up to a new level for me -- you are going to love it.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

This is our 2nd time at Christmas & can't wait. Staying at on site for first time at the Contemporary from 11 - 26 December & first time on DDP. Have so many ADR's made, will defo have to diet when get back! Doing MVMCP on 16th. Off to Universal Portofino resort from 26 - 1st Jan, also first time at Universal................lots of firsts for us this time, I think thats why we are so excited!!!!!!!!!:xmas:
We're staying at the CR, also, from the 15th-20th. Going to the Christpas party on the 16th - maybe we'll see you there!! Look for me - I'll be the woman wearing the Mickey Mouse sweatshrit with a big smile on my face!:lol:

68 more days!!!

Upvote 0

momofnine

We're staying at the CR, also, from the 15th-20th. Going to the Christpas party on the 16th - maybe we'll see you there!! Look for me - I'll be the woman wearing the Mickey Mouse sweatshrit with a big smile on my face!:lol:

68 more days!!!

At least you will be able to tell us apart... I'll be at the party on the 9th!!
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

KFJames

68 more days!!!

I'll keep my eyes peeled 4u, I'll be the women also with a smiley face, with a grumpy husband (not really, he is just 'grumpy' mad & has every tshirt going!) and son in toe. See ya there. ;)

Upvote 0

josephkinn

Counting the days

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

51 days for me and 54 days for my neice. Ill be alone 1st 3 days looking to meet fellow disney friends maybe to do things with or just to say hello

Next trip Dec 2-7 Carib Beech Resort 2008

Upvote 0

bgoebel

Made final payment and withdrew our tip money (dining plan) and spending cash already. Made my girls their minnie mouse applique t-shirts, and for the next 2 months I'll be finishing up some disney/velcro activity books (for my daughters to match character names/words to pictures I googled of characters). WHOPPEEEEE:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

josephkinn

December 2-7

50 days for me and 53 days for my neice. Ill be alone 1st 3 days looking to meet fellow disney friends maybe to do things with or just to say hello

Next trip Dec 2-7 Carib Beech Resort 2008
Sept 2007 Wilderness lodge
Dec 2005 Pop Century
June 2004 Outside
July 2003 Music
April 2002 Movies
Feb 2001 Wilderness Lodge
Aug 1999 Music
Sept 1998 Movie
July 1995
October 1988 Disneyland
June 1983 Class Trip
Sept 1979 First Trip
Disneyland 2 times a year from 1968 to 1975

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom