December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

bgoebel

Going Dec.11th thru 15th with another family. Staying at POFQ this time (last year in June went and stayed at CBR). Looking forward to the change of a smaller resort. Looking forward to making our ADR's later this week. Think I'm doing 1900 park fare with Cinderella (traveling with my 2 girls and our friends 1 daughter and one son) on on of our MK days and Teppanyaki for my dh birthday dinner (before he and our friend do beers around the world). Hoping Teppanyaki will qualify us for Candlelight Processional Package. The Grill at Epcot for our first night (character meal). EXCITED AND WANTED TO SHARE>
I'm also thinking of skipping MVMCP and doing MK's late night hours dec. 13 for our big MK day. Apparently their schedule says it's a 11 o'clock closing (Saturday) and I believe (not a MVMCP day). YEA!!!

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

I was told that Cinderella is not at 1900 Park Fair. Just Alice mad hatter and friends. Mary poppins. She is only at CRT and occasionally shows up in the lobby of Askerhas. Am or was I told wron yesterday by the dinnig cm? By the way i had a 4 minute wait and got all i asked for at all the times i asked for. Yipee now just to wait 178 days...

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

I was told that Cinderella is not at 1900 Park Fair. Just Alice mad hatter and friends. Mary poppins. She is only at CRT and occasionally shows up in the lobby of Askerhas. Am or was I told wron yesterday by the dinnig cm? By the way i had a 4 minute wait and got all i asked for at all the times i asked for. Yipee now just to wait 178 days...

Cinderella is at 1900 Park Fare for dinner, along with Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia. Mad Hatter and friends are at the breakfast. :wave:

We have also seen Cinderella twice at the Princess Storybook dinner at Akershus, but she is not guaranteed to be there.

Upvote 0

gabroccoli

I have just booked our 2nd December in a row. We are going 12/3-12/8 and staying POFQ. We got tickets for MVMCP on the 5th. On a side note, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But those of you going the week of the 7th be prepared for Pop Warner week. We swore that we would never go back when they are their again. Hundreds of screaming girls in cheerleading uniforms. But I can say that this is my favorite time of year to go.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

December 2008 - Hooray

Just 186 days to go, 6 days to ADR. Now, maybe I can get DH and DS to settle on a few questions about ADRs and MVMCP and we'll be in business. We're driving to Gatlinburg for business this weekend so maybe after 14 hours of driving I'll get some decision -- if not, we'll go to MVMCP and I'll tell them where we're eating when we get there:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

bgoebel

Any December goers know when Fantasmic or Spectromagic will end up being because of the earlier closing. I'll be at MK on Saturday (like I said above) so I'm assuming there will be 2 Spectromagic's (since it's a non-MVMCP night but late hours). Thanks to anyone who may know because of past December travel.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

December 2008

Well, just finished the ADRs, I ended up waiting a couple of days past the 180 and still had very good luck. Purchased MVMCP tickets for 12/16 and managed to snag a seating at Liberty Tree for dinner!!! It's down to 177 days left to go. :sohappy::xmas:

Upvote 0

Yankeeplex

We are going Dec 7-13 staying at the Saratoga Springs Villas. This is our first time going for the holidays, as we are at total of 10 spread out between our family, and were floored when we watched all of those Christmas Holiday specials that the Travel Channel put on each year. We already have tickets to MVMCP and are set to see the Osbourne Lights. We can't wait as we usually go at the beginning of November for our anniversary, which coincides with the Food and Wine Festival. We are going to miss it, but to see our children's faces will be priceless. We can't wait to see the hotels, especially the GF with the ginger bread house. Is it december yet??? :zipit:

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'll be in Orlando from 12/1 - 12/12 and I'm taking a DISNEY VIRGIN!!!

We'll be at Universal/IOA from 12/1-12/5 and then Disney from 12/5 - 12/12. MVMCP on the 9th and Cirque on the 10th.

165 days :sohappy::xmas::sohappy:

Upvote 0

bayoumoon

We'll be there 12/5-12/12 with MVMCP on the 5th and Around the World Segway tour for the 7th. Our first December trip!! Can't hardly wait.:sohappy::xmas:

Upvote 0

pacochran

We are going Dec 7-13 staying at the Saratoga Springs Villas. This is our first time going for the holidays, as we are at total of 10 spread out between our family, and were floored when we watched all of those Christmas Holiday specials that the Travel Channel put on each year. We already have tickets to MVMCP and are set to see the Osbourne Lights. We can't wait as we usually go at the beginning of November for our anniversary, which coincides with the Food and Wine Festival. We are going to miss it, but to see our children's faces will be priceless. We can't wait to see the hotels, especially the GF with the ginger bread house. Is it december yet??? :zipit:

Your going to love it. We love going that time of year. Used to love October, but my job changed requiring me to work in October and no vacation so changed to December and now love it!!

We'll be there from the 2nd to the 9th.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I'll be at the Contemporary from Dec. 15th-20th with great-niece6 & nephew9, and my sister (the kids' grandmother). This will be my 2nd stay @ the CR, and the first trip ever for Sis and the kids. Looking forward to introducing them to the Disney Magic. Made my ADR's and was able to get everything I wanted at the times I wanted, and am surprising the family with MVMCP on Tuesday the 16th and Hoop-De-Doo on our last night.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom