December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

drantis

I just bought my ticket for MVMCP on Dec 9th and...oooooo Disney commercial on TV!

huh? Oh, sorry...got a bit distracted. :ROFLOL:

So, yeah, really excited about this trip! Yay!

Upvote 0

pinjim

December for us as well - yeah for us! :sohappy:

Trying Riverside for first time in 16 years - kids first time ever and parents as well. Looking forward to staying there again! :xmas:

Upvote 0

cushion

hello..im going to be there from december 3rd for 7 nights and have been reading about the candlelight processional..i just you tubed it and was suprised to see its more a concert and not a procession as i expected...and if its in the concert area in epcot..then can anyone just stand at the back and watch it or is it a ticketed thing ?

hope this makes sense..i just assumed it was a parade of somekind ?

Upvote 0

Norm The Skull

153 Days and counting

We arrive Dec 1st and go home Dec 10th

Well ADR's are done (Cinderella Castle, Hoop Dee Doo, Candleligth Procession, Poly Luau, Mickey's BBQ etc...)

Everything is falling into place.

Universal / Island for a day

Going swiming with Dolphins at Discovery Cove

MVMCP on Dec 2nd

The next couple of months will be long.

Upvote 0

ms7479a

We just made our ADRs today for our trip from Dec 28 through Jan 4. Surprisingly, we got everything we wanted at the times that we wanted!

Upvote 0

bayoumoon

Ok so I thought I was done with ADR's and was super excited about getting started on the rest of my trip. Then *bam* I find out the the Garden Grill is no longer going to serve lunch as of Oct 08. Thanks for the headache. I have one very picky eater and so I'm on the search again for a decent lunch we'll both enjoy. I had it planned to do after our Segway tour, any suggestions?

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

Ok so I thought I was done with ADR's and was super excited about getting started on the rest of my trip. Then *bam* I find out the the Garden Grill is no longer going to serve lunch as of Oct 08. Thanks for the headache. I have one very picky eater and so I'm on the search again for a decent lunch we'll both enjoy. I had it planned to do after our Segway tour, any suggestions?

How old is the picky eater? How about the biergarten?

Upvote 0

bayoumoon

How old is the picky eater? How about the biergarten?

Here's the real problem we have Biergarten for dinner on the 10th with Le Cellier for lunch that day. On the 7th we are doing the Segway Around the world tour we had Garden Grill for lunch and Coral Reef for dinner. And by the way my picky eater is 39 and I'm not joking when I say I know 5 year old kids who will eat better then he does. And thanks for the help:eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom