December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

Tiggerfanatic

It's November 1st and I can finally say I'm going to Disney World next month!! 45 days until we're standing on Main Street, tearing up at our first sight of the Castle. Got our customized maps in the mail yesterday - the trip really seems real now.

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

From the official WDW web site as of today:

December 2008

Morning Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park – December 4, 11, 18, 21-31
Epcot® – December 2, 9, 16, 21, 30
Disney's Hollywood Studios™ – December 6, 13, 20, 22, 26, 28
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – December 1, 8, 15, 24, 26-31

Evening Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park – December 1, 8, 15, 21, 26, 28, 30
Epcot® – December 5, 12, 19, 23, 25, 29
Disney's Hollywood Studios™ –December 7, 14, 24, 27, 31
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – December 3, 10, 17, 22

:)

Upvote 0

star77kc

Next month for us too!!! Dec. 12th-17th @ Pop Century..:0) We just received our La Nouba and park tickets in the mail this past week!! Its really gonna happen soon!!

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Made my final payment via phone yesterday! :sohappy: 6 weeks from Wednesday and our Christmas trip to Disney begins! :xmas:

Who woud think that dropping over 3K in one phone call would make me so happy? :lol:

Upvote 0
Yippie us too we got ours last night, when that package comes in the mail then I know the day is on its way. I am so excited I can't wait already, First time down during the holiday season.......YIPPIE YEA :sohappy::wave:Enjoy yourselves too ok. Tinkerchelli :xmas:

Upvote 0

sceavis

Hi I am new here I wanted to Join The Fun

My family and I are leaving Christmas morning 6am. We are staying in the fort wilderness cabins for 9 days.We are very excited for this. Last time I was at Disney World was 1996 and never have been there for christmas time.I am 30 years old and loosing sleep because of this trip a can only imagine what it will be like when it become the week before.We got everthing all set up just waiting for the day.Thanks for reading :xmas:

Upvote 0

momofnine

My family and I are leaving Christmas morning 6am. We are staying in the fort wilderness cabins for 9 days.We are very excited for this. Last time I was at Disney World was 1996 and never have been there for christmas time.I am 30 years old and loosing sleep because of this trip a can only imagine what it will be like when it become the week before.We got everthing all set up just waiting for the day.Thanks for reading :xmas:

:wave:Welcome!! Fort Wilderness is awesome! Christmas at Disney is beautiful, you will absolutely love it. Have a great time!!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Jasper Dale

Christmas Party

for those of you who have attended in the past, i am wondering if it is better to just enjoy the Party festivities, or to try and ride as many attractions as possible. we have tickets to the Tuesday, December 16th party, but are also planning on being in the MK on Saturday the 13th.

are the lines pretty long on Saturdays, and how crowded is the Christmas Party?

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
for those of you who have attended in the past, i am wondering if it is better to just enjoy the Party festivities, or to try and ride as many attractions as possible. we have tickets to the Tuesday, December 16th party, but are also planning on being in the MK on Saturday the 13th.

are the lines pretty long on Saturdays, and how crowded is the Christmas Party?

I would say that that date will be fairly crowded. My personal preference is to enjoy the parade, fireworks and shows. There are also random, unannounced musical presentations....early ones in Adventureland, later in Tomorrowland that I try to catch. Rides (if there are no lines) are OK, but not a priority during the parties. Oh, and of course OD on hot chocolate and snikerdoodles...:slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom