December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

momofnine

:sohappy::sohappy: 40!!!:sohappy::sohappy:

I can't believe it, time is flying by. Made my ressie a year ago August, and we are down to 5 weeks 5 days!!!! can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations, and shows!:xmas:

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

46 Days to go.

Good thing too, DS literally just broke my glass Just Married ornament (bought 7 yrs ago), now have to replace it as well as get the twins their ornaments. At least I was able to put the ear back on my oldest daughter's ornament.

Upvote 0

foldmama

:xmas:We received our Magical Express tickets yesterday. POR here we come December 1st to the 9th. MVMCP on December 2nd and 9th. 33 days to go!!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

46 days to go!!! DS has got it all planned, carve the pumpkin, hand out the trick or treats and then pack for WDW. I told him we would wait to pack until we had the 10 weather forcast. I guess he's decided to skip right over the month of November!!!
Just waiting on the travel paperwork to show up. 46 days.... 46 days ...:xmas:

Upvote 0

BeanSz

Original Poster
35 Days, Magical Express tags came today --- the kids and I are about the bust, we are too excited!! Plus, as a bonus, we booked our flights back in the summer on Southwest and they just lowered the price -- which saved me $360 for the family!!

Upvote 0

pacochran

Down to 32 days:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:. Boy I can't wait. The only problem is the next couple of weeks at work for me are so busy and days long, I have to go thru that to get to Disney. Thank God for Disney though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom