December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

H20Babie

Happy for you fellow canuck. This would have been 45 days for us also. But we just bought a new house and just can't do it this year. So we canceled our trip today. It is very sad in our new home right now. But it had to be done. Told the family that we would go next year.

We love our new home

So in 45 Days I start my new countdown

1 year before our December 2009 trip

HOURAY

I feel for you :cry:. I, too, just bought a new house, moved in at the end of August. I wasn't sure if I was going to be taking this trip or not, but things ended up falling into place. After this trip, I'll be concentrating on bringing the house up to snuff (cosmetically, it's stuck in the 80's but very solid and well kept) and probably not going again until 2010.

Tell you what ... I'll ride your favourite ride for you ... twice :D

Upvote 0

momofnine

Happy for you fellow canuck.

This would have been 45 days for us also.

But we just bought a new house and just can't do it this year. So we canceled our trip today.

It is very sad in our new home right now. But it had to be done.
Told the family that we would go next year.

We love our new home

So in 45 Days I start my new countdown

1 year before our December 2009 trip

HOURAY
Congrats on your new house! Don't be too sad, before you know it, it will be next year and you will be there. In the mean time, enjoy your 1st christmas in your new home. :wave:

Upvote 0

mroman

I feel for you :cry:. I, too, just bought a new house, moved in at the end of August. I wasn't sure if I was going to be taking this trip or not, but things ended up falling into place. After this trip, I'll be concentrating on bringing the house up to snuff (cosmetically, it's stuck in the 80's but very solid and well kept) and probably not going again until 2010.

Tell you what ... I'll ride your favourite ride for you ... twice :D

Congrats on the house! This will be our first trip since we had our baby boy last year and we probably won't be back until 2010 as well since we're trying for baby number 2.

42 more days until we leave!!!!!

Upvote 0

josephkinn

Woo hoo

:xmas: 46 days for me i think (dec 2 ) still looking to say Hi to my fellow December 2-7th peeps

Next trip Dec 2-7 Carib Beech Resort 2008
Sept 2007 Wilderness lodge
Dec 2005 Pop Century
June 2004 Outside
July 2003 Music
April 2002 Movies
Feb 2001 Wilderness Lodge
Aug 1999 Music
Sept 1998 Movie
July 1995
October 1988 Disneyland
June 1983 Class Trip
Sept 1979 First Trip
Disneyland 2 times a year from 1968 to 1975

Upvote 0

CajunEpcotLover

Woohoo...

57 days left until we're with the Mouse...56 until we leave...thought we may have to cancel but just used the Disney Visa free dining code on the Contemporary Tower Theme Park View and saved over $1700!!! WDW here we come!

Upvote 0

momofnine

:sohappy:Count me in on those who have made their final payment!:sohappy:

:xmas::xmas: 45 days :xmas::xmas:

Getting sooooooooooo very excited!!!!! Can't wait to see the
Castle all lit up, Osborne light festival, Candlelight processional, MVMCP on Dec. 9th.......Oh I feel just like a kid again!!!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom