December 2004 MEET- let's get serious here......

wannabeBelle

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Pam you are going????? WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belle

goofyfan13

I will probobly be able to attend the meet this year because I am going to college in Daytona Beach. If its on a weekend, I will probobly be there.

Looking forward to my first meet!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

KevinPage

Original Poster
Kingdom Konsultant said:
I will probably try to go around the 5th. If that is when the meet will be, then I will be happy to plan it.Pam

We'll hold you to that :D I guess we can wait a few weeks until we decide on a defintive date. But it seems like the weekend of the 4-5th would be a better choice (than the 11-12th).

The Mom

Premium Member
The first weekend in Dec worked out really well for me last year. The weather was great, crowd level was low, and it was during a lull between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Any later, and I'm caught up in holiday parties, shopping, decorating, etc. Plus, I can pick up decorating ideas, and get a few presents purchased.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'll be arriving the 11th. I just voted on the poll, but it looks like there are more for the earlier weekend, so everyone have fun if I miss it!

:wave:

PhilharMagician

Awesome! I will be there from the 4th - 11th. The weekend of the 4th & 5th would be best for me.

Anyone thinking about meeting at MVMCP. I will be there on the the 9th.

:xmas:

wannabeBelle

Mitzer too?? WOW this is going to be a meet to remember!!!!!!!! If anything maybe we can plan a special event for the evening of the 4th which is a Saturday?? Just remember folks, Pam has to book your hotel room/ vacation package for you to be linked in if we choose to do a Grand Gatherings event. I routinely use her to book my rooms in any event, but this time it would be for more than my laziness!!!! Id Love to get to do some of the stuff they have but coordinating that many people is tough!!! Hey Pam any word on getting in the Orlando people who wouldnt need a room?? Belle

wannabeBelle

A Meet is where various members of this board meet at a predetermined area in a park on a certain day. Do some searches on the After Meet threads and IA m sure you will find out how smashing they have gone!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom