December 2004 MEET- let's get serious here......

cherrynegra

KevinPage said:
Cherry,

Fix the name of your favorite attraction in your profile - Fast Track. That just bugs the heck out of me. Only clueless tourists (and my parents call it that). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for pointing that one out! Eww...Not only did I get that wrong, I typed in an attraction I don't even like. How the heck did I type that in? I must have been on drugs or something. My favorite is Haunted Mansion. It has been changed. :animwink: It is Haunted Mansion, right? Not Spooky House Where Creepy Old Guy Lives??

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
DisneyGrl85 said:
Sorry for asking if it has already been posted but, is there now an official meet date? I'll be there december 4-11. Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think December 4th-5th has won. :)

wannabeBelle

NemoRocks78 said:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think December 4th-5th has won. :)[/QUOTE
I Am 100% certain and yes December 4-5th has indeed won. We wanted to get this out there as soon as possible as people need to make plans for vacation ( time off from work, room ressies etc) Now we are discussing the possibilities open for a Meet event such as the dessert party that was previously done at the Meet in July and last December. We are looking for some other options with Disney and Pam is spearheading that fact finding mission!!! Please keep checking back on the boards for new and exciting information on your Meet!!! Belle

WDWScottieBoy

I'd love to be there over the 5th becuase that is Walt's 103rd birthday. I've always wanted to be in WDW during his birthday but can't get away from school. I'll miss this meet by about 3 weeks....again....and I missed this last meet by one week. Oh well, there's always next year.

By the way, will there be anything special planned for the 5th for the meet as it is Walt's birthday? If not, I think that would add something even more magical to it all.

Aurora_25

Paul and I will be there November 29th- December 10th so we might be interested in doing something- His parents are coming in that Saturday and mine are coming in that Sunday so we have to work around that, but that's all. :) Yippee

conntom

MY date will be from Dec4 to the 10 so I will be there
can't wait to meet you WDW lover. Iam even a biger
fan of WDW now. That I went to that other Park.
I was in Orlando for three days on April 10,11.12 a short
trip with two friends they wanted to go to Universal not WDW
so I said ok. I didn't like it I don't fill like I do at WDW. I
will not go back there again I love Disney World.

:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom