Crocs. What do ya say????

Crocs. What do ya say????

• I love them! Always have and always will. They're great!

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Ugh! I hate them! They're ugly and not comfortable. I hate them!

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • I only use them for certain things-(work, school, etc.)

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • What are crocs????

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never had a pair, but I'm tempted

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I know this has been talked about a lot, but it seems its an interesting subject. Crocs. They are loved and they are hated.

So, what is your opinion???

mickeysshoes

Crocs are all I wear...have feet problems and they are the most comfotable shoes that allow me to function. I have indoor crocs and outside ones...i can no longer walk barfoot...not even at home :( love my crocs!!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I do not care if they feel like I am walking on pillows, on feathers on air all while being carried by angels I will never put a pair of those hideous looking things on my feet.

Also my wife found out the hard way that you do not run up the moving walk way on Space Mountain while wearing them. It was a belly flop that will forever live in infamy.

knnyrobb

They are what I always wear in Disney. But I do not like the traditional ones. I only wear the flip flops. The kids get Disney ones :)

NYwdwfan

I do not care if they feel like I am walking on pillows, on feathers on air all while being carried by angels I will never put a pair of those hideous looking things on my feet.

I couldn't have said it better!!

When they first came out it was like all the "cool" (ahem) people had to get them for their kids - to the point where my husband started to refering to people as "the type that would put their kid in crocs" *

* DISCLAIMER: purely mentioned for entertainment purposes. not intended to cause offense to anyone or incite a riot or a bunch of hatemail PMs.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
picture.php

:lol::lol::lol:

Disneybird

Agree.
Some of the women I work with that are on their feet all day wear them and say they are comfortable, but I don't care for them at all.

I especially hate to see them on men.

Sorry if I offended anyone, just my opinion.

harveyt0206

I have three pair of the flip flops that I wear at Disney and I love them. They are the only flops that I have been able to wear the entire day and into the night and not have any pain or discomfort. They give me great support and my legs are never tired. I have tried other flip flops but none work as well as my crocs.

Now, I refuse to wear traditional "shoe/clog" Crocs because I think they make my feet look huge. But I don't begrudge or hate on anyone who does wear them. I am all about comfort over style anyway. :)

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I love my flip flop crocs. One thing I like is they don't stink in the summer when my feet sweat...:king::lookaroun But seriously they are very comfortable and they last forever. The clog ones aren't my favorite though so I don't really wear mine very much...

TinkIce

The first couple years my family went to the World, I would wear sneakers. Then I decided to try wearing flip-flops one year and decided that I liked wearing them better (plus they took up less room in the suitcases :p), so I wore them for the next several years. Then last year, my mom decided to buy us all some of the Disney Crocs. They were AWESOME. Super comfy, no blisters, they were really nice. Never wearing anything else ever again :king:

DiPSU224

:ROFLOL:

Well put!

I do own a pink Mickey pair that are for around the house. I don't like going barefoot so I use them ONLY in the house. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them outside.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I love Crocs. I don't particularly care for the clog ones. They are silly looking and make my already big feet look even worse. However, I have several pairs of sling backs, ballet flats, flip flops, and high heels that are Crocs. Most of them don't even look like they are Crocs until you really look at them closely to realize they are plastic. I like them mainly because they last for years, are insanely comfortable, and really easy to keep clean (I just stick them in the top rack of the dishwasher periodically). I like them for travel too. They are so light and squishy that they are perfect for packing in a suitcase.

As with everything in life, to each their own. I personally think Uggs are hideous and ridiculous looking and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them. However, I wouldn't go as far to say that my impression of a person who wears them is changed just because of their footwear choices. I prefer to look a little further than someones feet to make a judgment about the type of person they are.

palmage

Also my wife found out the hard way that you do not run up the moving walk way on Space Mountain while wearing them. It was a belly flop that will forever live in infamy.
Amen Brother

DisneyPrincess5

Love my crocs but I can only wear them sockless for so long because the grooved bottoms start to dig into the bottom of my feet ugh! But they're awesome for short term wear!!

tiaragirl

I feel like I need to find a pair of attractive looking ones and give 'em a go. My Converse are just toooo flat to wear for a week at Disney.. which is the problem with most fashionable footwear, I guess.

Or, the kind that I buy :lol:

RonAnnArbor

I don't know what kinds of feet the Crocs are designed to fit, but its certainly not mine -- I can't stand the regular crocs -- I think they look ugly, they make my feet sweat, and if they get wet you can't get rid of the water inside them, they just swish around and cause calluses.

The flip-flops are also uncomfortable. The plastic between the toes is not correctly placed and causes pain. I've never had a problem with any flip flops anywhere and I wear them 80 percent of the year -- but the Crocs are unwearable.

Maybe if you have exactly the correct size feet for Crocs design....otherwise, these are worthless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom